• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
people use that term way too loosely
In some games it used to be easy to distinguish one type of player from another:
a "newb" referred to a beginner who is willing to learn; while a "noob", referred disparagingly to a gamer who lacks the determination to learn.
even those terms get blurred now though.

Alistaire

I honestly didn't mind this format after getting used to it. Did feel the beginning "tutorial" wasn't enough; would be better if there was some kind of test run you could click on and spend say, 10 of each type, that wouldn't count but would get you used to it without gimping your progress.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I honestly didn't mind this format after getting used to it. Did feel the beginning "tutorial" wasn't enough; would be better if there was some kind of test run you could click on and spend say, 10 of each type, that wouldn't count but would get you used to it without gimping your progress.
I enjoyed the format though I didn't enjoy the loss of agency in prizes. It felt more engaging than the endless spin-wheel-acknowledge-prize-spin-wheel.