• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystic Dream Riders needs you!

Tanis-Wulf

Have you been playing for a little bit? Have your first two tiers of factories going? Needing more trade partners? Tired of the Trader fees? No one returning your neighborly visits?? Well come on over to Mystic Dream Riders in Arendyll (US1 server). We are accepting new members with most boosted goods (except no Gems, Marble or Crystal).

If you are boosted in Planks, Steel, Silk, Scrolls, Elixer or Magic Dust and can play at least 3-4 times a week and provide help to your neighbors and post some trades.. then we want YOU! Run! Do not walk to apply today!!

Tanis-Wulf

Last edited:

DeletedUser8589

I have steel, scrolls, and dust. I only produce boosted goods. I play almost daily. I have applied.

Last edited by a moderator: