• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystic Unicorns seeking new members

DeletedUser17599

Mystic Unicorns - Come join a fellowship that is warm and friendly! We love teamwork in the fellowship adventures and potentially the tournaments as well. Right now we have 9 members with 4 active players. We need more active players! Please come join us in Sinya Arda game world!:)

Deleted User - 1599294

Alamaia, would your Fellowship be interested in a possible merge? Festal Beau Mondo is a very active fellowship in FA, Tournaments and Chat. We have room for 4 players. Currently ranked 34th in Sinya Arda, we welcome active players. Our Archmage, Elwenmoon has sent an in-game message to you. We do play boosted. Please take a look at our Overview and consider joining us; we would love to have you.

Alaine (alainemk in-game username)

DeletedUser17599

Hi Alaine,
Yes, I believe we would love to merge. How do we accomplish this? I am still a bit of a newbie to this game but was very involved in League of Angel's game for several years. Do I disband? And then we individually join Festal? Or is Elmoonwen able to just merge the 2 fellowships?

Deleted User - 1599294

Hi Alaine,
Yes, I believe we would love to merge. How do we accomplish this? I am still a bit of a newbie to this game but was very involved in League of Angel's game for several years. Do I disband? And then we individually join Festal? Or is Elmoonwen able to just merge the 2 fellowships?
Yes, El sent a message in game. You and you fellows will have to leave your current FS before we can invite you to ours, or for you to request access to Festal. As the AM you will have to disband the Fellowship.