• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystical Object Alternative Prizes

Iyapo1

@CrazyWizard
I have never seen a snowy charming tree in my MA.

Edit: That sounded like an accusation, lol, I might just not read whatever building is being offered!

Last edited:

Kekune

I actually don't remember seeing windmills or igloos in a long time. I haven't paid close attention but @CrazyWizard are you certain those chests are current? I know those screenshots are not because of the sky essence... but I'd have sworn some of those buildings are no longer in the lineup.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I actually don't remember seeing windmills or igloos in a long time. I haven't paid close attention but @CrazyWizard are you certain those chests are current? I know those screenshots are not because of the sky essence... but I'd have sworn some of those buildings are no longer in the lineup.
He's passed those around in the recent past. No there was no sky essence this past Phoenix event, I clearly remember the complaint on the Beta feedback thread about it, so that, um, patchwork of CW's has to be a year old. But the rotation may be correct, it's just that the buildings do change a bit.
No, I take it back. I think that these CAN be available, but are not always so.

Kekune

I just checked my inventory for the last two chapters, so about a year of stuff. I tend to disenchant older items first, yet have no igloos from ch17. I do have 2 igloos from ch16. I have a single windmill from ch17, but I think I got that in the Halloween event.

Meanwhile, I've got stacks of blue flames, winter lampions, snowy charming trees, and father glitter trees in both chapters. I know that's not proof... but it certainly feels to me that the igloos and windmills haven't been available recently.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I had a windmill two objects ago. I wondered then what it did.
The Windmill of Evil? It's a good hybrid, pretty small too, the size of Superior human house, or Orc/Woodelf. Best of all, the MA will give a new one every couple of chapters :)

Deleted User - 1178646

I that cased I grabbed my wrong chest picture, I got many of them I look for it again later. but as you might have seen I am quite inactive the past week. so no time for it now.

But heavy crafters do exist, and some of us would like variety.

Yes but it's a game for the masses not for the few, I assume if you are a heavy crafter there is no solution anyway.

Deleted User - 1178646

Well, apparently the game just thinks I need a lot of blue flames, lol. I'll keep my eye out for those windmills.

Has anybody seen an igloo recently?
you get 4 of those flames at the same time, so 12 flames is only 3 times the prize

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm okay with the MA prizes, even though I, too, have more winter lampions than I could ever use. What I really hate is the blood, sweat and tears needed to make it up to the top of the spire, just to get a 15 or 25 percent portal profit from the big boss. If you're going to slap me in the face with a portal profit on the toughest fight or negotiation in the entire game, then PLEASE at least make it a fifty percenter.

Darielle

I had a windmill two objects ago. I wondered then what it did.
Just gives pop and culture, nothing else. But I will say, per square it's fairly decent pop and culture.

And I saw one of those in the MA object during this last FA.

Deleted User - 1178646

I'm okay with the MA prizes, even though I, too, have more winter lampions than I could ever use. What I really hate is the blood, sweat and tears needed to make it up to the top of the spire, just to get a 15 or 25 percent portal profit from the big boss. If you're going to slap me in the face with a portal profit on the toughest fight or negotiation in the entire game, then PLEASE at least make it a fifty percenter.

there are plenty of people who love that PP, it just depends who en where you are in game.
for the record I to an am PP hater, but we cannot attack individual prizes, overall you get some good and some bad prizes. and it's about the net gain. and that one for me is an overall benefit. even if I am dissapointed each time I get an annoying PP from a chest or a boss.

but I am sure there are prizes I love others hate as well

Darielle

there are plenty of people who love that PP, it just depends who en where you are in game.
for the record I to an am PP hater, but we cannot attack individual prizes, overall you get some good and some bad prizes. and it's about the net gain. and that one for me is an overall benefit. even if I am dissapointed each time I get an annoying PP from a chest or a boss.

but I am sure there are prizes I love others hate as well
Yeah, the pp isn't terrible, but don't you think it should be a fifty percenter if you're all the way at the top of the spire? A 15 or 25 just seems ridiculous on the big boss.

DeletedUser27062

@Iyapo1 any player below chapter 6 who argued against getting PPs is short-sighted. Accumulating PPs in early chapters would be a fabulous way to make the later game easier. It's kind of a bummer to both be negatively affected by that decision to downgrade prizes based on chapter levels and then also receive a prize that not only can't be used currently but never will be able to be because of the chapter in which it was received.

If they gave me a mana sawmill that would produce mana eventually, I'd be totally down with that. I'm patient. I can wait. But the number of RRs that would be required is prohibitive to do the upgrading myself. Might as well craft another one later when then I will also get vision vapor to open a ... mystical object? Maybe I will get a mana sawmill from it. :rolleyes:

You will get more mana sawmills, hopefully when you're in a chapter or situation to find value in them.

I'm assuming it's because of your gaming youth (being late ch 3) that you haven't figured out this game presents a myriad of different ways to grow your city. Because of the high level of variability what seems "short-sighted" to you may not be at all. I remember when PP were being given to ch 3 cities and I used to shred them for frags. I don't regret doing so as I seem to have an abundance of them in all my cities. I still screw my nose up at getting them and supply instants as prizes not because I have no use for them (yes, woodelves, I'm glaring at you) but because they aren't exciting - kinda like getting socks and undies for your birthday.

In my ch 3 beta city I would LOVE a free mana sawmill. I'm behind on my workshop upgrades and could do with free supplies.