• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystique is hiring!

Maz Mellor

Our friendly, supportive fellowship (currently ranked #77) is looking for two active players willing to make frequent visits to all fellows (at least 5x/week), post only fair and bargain trades, and produce only their boosted goods. In return, you can expect lots of neighborly help, extremely active trading partners, help with Ancient Wonders, and advice/conversation when and if you want it. The only boost we cannot accommodate at this time is elixir; gems-boosted players would be especially welcome. Please contact me in-game if you are interested. Thanks for considering us!

~Maz

Maz Mellor

Update: We found a live one! :D So we're now only looking to fill one vacancy. We really do need someone with a gems boost, please (please!!). Thank you!

DeletedUser4355

Hy Maz,

I spend 9 hours daily online on this game, I visit firstly to the people who visited me for neighbourly help, then my fellowship member and at last to all the neighbours I discovered on the map. But I am just at level three right now . But I made upto it only in 2.5 months, unfortunately Gems boost is locked yet. ;)

Maz Mellor

Hy Maz,

I spend 9 hours daily online on this game, I visit firstly to the people who visited me for neighbourly help, then my fellowship member and at last to all the neighbours I discovered on the map. But I am just at level three right now . But I made upto it only in 2.5 months, unfortunately Gems boost is locked yet. ;)

Hi there Balbir,

What world do you play in? I tried looking you up in Arendyll but I didn't find a player with that name!

~Maz