• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Name change to Basic/Refined/Precious

DeepTerminal

I updated the mobile app today and saw that the goods tab now divides the 3 tiers of goods into Basic/Refined/Precious.
I'm pretty sure that they have been called Basic/Crafted/Magical Goods. So is this a new change? Will they also change all the other naming in Wikis and event quests?

EA42475B-EBE3-4802-9F09-46E548D00444.jpeg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know the answer, but I did want to say that's very interesting. If they just changed those names, I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be changed across the board. They wouldn't do it in only one section.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We have had quests ask for the goods by the new names for a few months now. And yet there are still quests that use the old names too.

SunsetDanar

I updated the mobile app today and saw that the goods tab now divides the 3 tiers of goods into Basic/Refined/Precious.
I'm pretty sure that they have been called Basic/Crafted/Magical Goods. So is this a new change? Will they also change all the other naming in Wikis and event quests?

View attachment 11045

I hadn't noticed this either but I think I like the name change. I have to say that I'm a bit alarmed at your goods distribution though. It looks like you are giving up a ton in needless decay. Just a musing thought.

aerondor

You get a lot of free stuff from the pyramid, moonstone library and event buildings. I don't make any sentient goods directly at the moment but

1637826332245.png