• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing What a crock tired of being left with 8 upgrades. What a way to take our money when we can not afford diesel fuel to tend our farms.

Moho

Chef
I am not sure what this discussion is about - necessities, career choices, capitalism?

If it's strictly about the Naturally Amazing event there is already a thread dedicated to this topic, where people talk about how they have managed to obtain all the artifacts.

One should not worry about not being able to evolve the building to the max because the following Fellowship Adventure will offer the opportunity to earn two extra artifacts.

bkbajb

I am not sure what this discussion is about - necessities, career choices, capitalism?

If it's strictly about the Naturally Amazing event there is already a thread dedicated to this topic, where people talk about how they have managed to obtain all the artifacts.

One should not worry about not being able to evolve the building to the max because the following Fellowship Adventure will offer the opportunity to earn two extra artifacts.
Well some people just need attention

Mrietha

Moho, would you put out the reference for that thread. I don't like the "pick a box" option. I just don't feel I can use my seeds as efficiently as I can when we are choosing options based on cost. (As in the current Beta event.)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
i was looking for a really good participation trophy to give the OP, but decided against being that person.
there's just no pleasing some people.
Hey I moderate a FB page, you know the one (when I can bring myself to FB at all).
How refreshing to see a comment like the OP's, directed where it will get fed back. :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Sometimes I get the feeling a lot of people are one blown fuse away from disguising themselves as an old lady and sneaking into museums to throw cake at the Mona Lisa before asking what has the Mona Lisa ever done to anyone, except maybe inspire Leonardo da Vinci? A lot of misguided anger management issues directed at wrong people/things in this world. I am sure there are plenty of others experiencing financial distress during inflationary times that chose not to post very specific and lengthy subject line for a thread in a forum where the majority of the people do not work for Inno.