• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Naturally Amazing

Dandie2

I am super frustrated with the new quest! I have been playing for years (literally). The quest is " produce basic goods of your choice using the 3 hour option". I have read a lot of this info about sentient goods, etc, but I do not have the correct options. I know it is just a game, but I am just about to cry. I have NEVER been so stuck in a questline before. It just knocks the wind out of you that you cannot participate. My boosted stuff (planks-lev 23), then silk & dust - both 19. I am in the "sorcerers & dragons" chapter. The posts also say even low level players can do this questline. No clue how to make this work. SOOOOO unhappy with a game I have enjoyed for so long! Is there help in language that doesn't define an answer that creates even more questions? Horrible way to start the day UGH

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am super frustrated with the new quest! I have been playing for years (literally). The quest is " produce basic goods of your choice using the 3 hour option". I have read a lot of this info about sentient goods, etc, but I do not have the correct options. I know it is just a game, but I am just about to cry. I have NEVER been so stuck in a questline before. It just knocks the wind out of you that you cannot participate. My boosted stuff (planks-lev 23), then silk & dust - both 19. I am in the "sorcerers & dragons" chapter. The posts also say even low level players can do this questline. No clue how to make this work. SOOOOO unhappy with a game I have enjoyed for so long! Is there help in language that doesn't define an answer that creates even more questions? Horrible way to start the day UGH
It is the 3hr productions window in any tier1 building.

FemmeDraven

So color me blonde but I can't figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do for this quest. I've tried fighting in every way possible and it's not registering. Halp!

Attachments

• screenshot_491.png
    screenshot_491.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 113

Iyapo1

Really quick question. Do the little flowers stack? If so what is better put down one at a time or stack them. SummerAmbrosia Harandar. Thanks in advance. They are fabulous.
They all stack but how usefully depends on the field type. Check the effect before stacking... Some of them extend the time on certain spells. For those you might just want one or two to give you a bit of extra time for boosted collections. For others...you might want to stack away. Just in my opinion.

@FemmeDraven .. Fight and win two world map encounters. You cant negotiate and you cant use tournament or spire encounters.

SummerAmbrosia

They all stack but how usefully depends on the field type. Check the effect before stacking... Some of them extend the time on certain spells. For those you might just want one or two to give you a bit of extra time for boosted collections. For others...you might want to stack away. Just in my opinion.

@FemmeDraven .. Fight and win two world map encounters. You cant negotiate and you cant use tournament or spire encounters.
:)Thanks so much. I appreciate the help.

Gkyr

Chef
Thank you also for your kind reply :) I have tried 3-hour productions for planks but I do not receive any credit - which is why I am so confused. Appreciate your time anyway tho. Happy Weekend!
There have been some glitches this event. You might need to contact support in-game.
Listen to Alram. This needs to be reported. Click on the gear icon in the lower right of your city screen, choose 'support' and follow it from there.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Thank you also for your kind reply :) I have tried 3-hour productions for planks but I do not receive any credit - which is why I am so confused. Appreciate your time anyway tho. Happy Weekend!

Every single support ticket submitted for this quest has been because someone picked up a 9-hour production instead of a 3-hour production, or because they are not using tier 1 manufactories. So far we have not any reports where it wasn't user error, so make sure you're collecting the right thing from the right place.

BrinDarby

1652590023998.png

Alrighty .... I'd say this board is done for the day....
( re-roll'd the Bpost, I won the P. Gecko )

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Today for the gain combining catalyst quest it did not count any that I won in the spire today. @helya is this how it is supposed to be or no?