• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Near the end of Dwarves Whats my next goal?

DeletedUser4338

I'm almost to the end of my tech tree. Still have to do ancient wonder? Do I need as much space as dwarves for fairies or more? Once I sell off the mines is it a good time to rearrange my city?

Salator

I agree with Soggy, it is a great time to rearrange your city. As to Fairy buildings, I flew through the chapter much faster than I wanted with 4 day farms and four night farms. So, if you are in a hurry to get to Orcs, build as many as you can!!! And make sure you get your Portal updated as fast as you can.

DeletedUser4692

I did 4 night farms and four day farms worked out really good for me.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
So, if you are in a hurry to get to Orcs, build as many as you can!!!

Actually I believe this is a trap for certain races and buildings. In the case of fairies I had a fellowship member who started same time as me and "overbuilt" farms and finished sometime after I did. Sometimes the guest race goods can be wasted in building/upgrades when they could be used going forward.

The numbers above are all reasonable, just noting that "build as much as you can" is not always the best approach.

DeletedUser9276

Step 1: Grow a long, orange beard, make sure it's groomed ever day by a brush decorated as a gun.

Step 2: Don't say anything that makes sense to a elf.

Step 3: Lose a few inches of height.

Step 4: Always carry a keg with you, this is the most important factor!

Step 5: Now all future chapters will fear the dwarf king we call khecht and will allow you to progress for free!

DeletedUser9131

Step 1: Grow a long, orange beard, make sure it's groomed ever day by a brush decorated as a gun.

Step 5: Now all future chapters will fear the dwarf king we call khecht and will allow you to progress for free!

lol.

DeletedUser4338

Wow! I enjoy that sense of humor, and your location is wonderful.

DeletedUser4338

Yep, great time to rearrange. For fairies you need
Min 4 day 3 nigh farms.
Max 5 day 5 night.

Unlike chapter 6 you can't just power through it by over building because the portal doesn't hold very much.
Thanks for the help. Cant wait to rearrange. Gotta go to the architect for this project.

DeletedUser4338

I agree with Soggy, it is a great time to rearrange your city. As to Fairy buildings, I flew through the chapter much faster than I wanted with 4 day farms and four night farms. So, if you are in a hurry to get to Orcs, build as many as you can!!! And make sure you get your Portal updated as fast as you can.
Thanks for responding. Your profile picture is great. Luv pit bulls.

DeletedUser4338

another thought
depending on how much space you have
you might want to do minimum fairy builds until after you finish the new quest coming
then you can use that space for temporary WS and/or factories
Thanks for that info on the quest.

DeletedUser4338

Actually I believe this is a trap for certain races and buildings. In the case of fairies I had a fellowship member who started same time as me and "overbuilt" farms and finished sometime after I did. Sometimes the guest race goods can be wasted in building/upgrades when they could be used going forward.

The numbers above are all reasonable, just noting that "build as much as you can" is not always the best approach.
I have a tendency to overbuild so I will keep that in mind.