• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Necromancy filled, can't make more? How to get spend or get rid of them?

DeletedUser9307

So what are we supposed to do with all these necromancy creations. I'm in a quest that requires that I make 1,000 of each of the three. However, I get up to about 750 - 800 or so and it won't let me make any more to fulfill the quest. Where can I dump or spend these acquisitions. I'd rather not discard them as there must be some purpose to acquiring them. And I'm not done with the production required. This is irritating. I've checked culture, settlements, streets, nothing ..... Please help.

DeletedUser9307

If I filled out the tech tree, would it be okay to delete the campus and move on to half-lings? to just forget about the quest demand of 1K necromancers & alchemists? I'd just like to move on if it wouldn't come back to haunt me. Any suggestions welcome.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If I filled out the tech tree, would it be okay to delete the campus and move on to half-lings? to just forget about the quest demand of 1K necromancers & alchemists? I'd just like to move on if it wouldn't come back to haunt me. Any suggestions welcome.
If you are able to decline a quest, it will not come back to haunt you. If you mean ignore a quest that you can't decline, it simply means you won't ever get any others, and will not be able to benefit from them

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Note: by any others, I mean any other mainline quests. You'll still get the regular cycle.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I would contact support as it seems you are stuck. They should complete the quest or get you by it.