• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Necromancy question

• Thread starter DeletedUser17329
  • Start date

DeletedUser17329

I am struggling to figure out how to get my necromancy facility and the others to actually work. The last ones had a road leading from the main facility for all others to work. Not seeing this. Still kinda new? Can someone explain this to me please!?? Thanks in advance.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If you are speaking of the Magic Academy, what were you trying to get it to do? It allows you to use relics to create spells, to access the crafting tab, and to use the spells you have in stock on buildings, usually to raise productivity in your city. All of which pretty much depends on having the relics. Do you have relics?

AJ

DeletedUser17329

You have to build the big square campus and all your facilities have to be touching that for them to produce. There are no guest race paths with this one. And there will be a couple other chapters that are the same way.
Thank you so much

DeletedUser17329

You have to build the big square campus and all your facilities have to be touching that for them to produce. There are no guest race paths with this one. And there will be a couple other chapters that are the same way.
Thank you for your help!!

ajqtrz

Huh??
I thought it was pretty clear the question was about the Necromancy Faculty (with a typo in the word Faculty, but still) in the Sorcerer's & Dragons Chapter.

I didn't know there was a "Necromancy Faculty," and since no context was given assumed you were a new player confusing Magic with Necromancy. But as I said, " If you are speaking of the Magic Academy " then my post would apply to you. The "If" is a conditional and thus, since the conditions under which my reply would apply were not meant, the response is not applicable. I do love conditionals since they can give the reader the early option of simply ignoring the whole post.

As for it being "pretty clear," it might have been if one knew there was a Necromancy Faculty," right? But if not, then not so clear. Context determines meaning and some context would probably have helped. As, for instance "When I got the necromancy faculty in chapter ??...." that would have given more context and informed us who were ignorant of said building that said building is not the Magic Academy. In any case, more context is generally better than less, I've always found. And that is, I believe, one of the problems we face when we insist on writing and reading the very least amount we possibly can and complain when an argument isn't reduced to a single paragraph, or even better, meme or mantra, as if it's all so simple why say anything more? Just chant the mantra and that ought to be enough to explain/convince/persuade everybody! But I am off topic. Your post was as clear as it's context and I am sorry if I miss-understood it.

AJ

DeletedUser17329

I didn't know there was a "Necromancy Faculty," and since no context was given assumed you were a new player confusing Magic with Necromancy. But as I said, " If you are speaking of the Magic Academy " then my post would apply to you. The "If" is a conditional and thus, since the conditions under which my reply would apply were not meant, the response is not applicable. I do love conditionals since they can give the reader the early option of simply ignoring the whole post.

As for it being "pretty clear," it might have been if one knew there was a Necromancy Faculty," right? But if not, then not so clear. Context determines meaning and some context would probably have helped. As, for instance "When I got the necromancy faculty in chapter ??...." that would have given more context and informed us who were ignorant of said building that said building is not the Magic Academy. In any case, more context is generally better than less, I've always found. And that is, I believe, one of the problems we face when we insist on writing and reading the very least amount we possibly can and complain when an argument isn't reduced to a single paragraph, or even better, meme or mantra, as if it's all so simple why say anything more? Just chant the mantra and that ought to be enough to explain/convince/persuade everybody! But I am off topic. Your post was as clear as it's context and I am sorry if I miss-understood it.

AJ
Whoa! Your reply should not be directed at me? I Never replied to your answer. Because as you stated it did not apply to my question. However, I do appreciate that you were trying to help. Direct your reply to whomever ticked you off In the first place. I simply needed help which I got. I did not come on here for all this childish drama! Kinda ridiculous, but i guess when you have a large forum such as this.., it’s bound to happen. And the person who did answer you early, it was unnecessary... I mean so unnecessary that a grown up could just keep scrolling! Thanks for the help anyway geez!

DeletedUser17329

Thank you!

DeletedUser17329

Huh??
I thought it was pretty clear the question was about the Necromancy Faculty (with a typo in the word Faculty, but still) in the Sorcerer's & Dragons Chapter.
I thought it said facility! Anyway, thanks for the correction! I see that now lol, oops for glancing and assuming!

ajqtrz

I am struggling to figure out how to get my necromancy facility and the others to actually work. The last ones had a road leading from the main facility for all others to work. Not seeing this. Still kinda new? Can someone explain this to me please!?? Thanks in advance.
Whoa! Your reply should not be directed at me? I Never replied to your answer. Because as you stated it did not apply to my question. However, I do appreciate that you were trying to help. Direct your reply to whomever ticked you off In the first place. I simply needed help which I got. I did not come on here for all this childish drama! Kinda ridiculous, but i guess when you have a large forum such as this.., it’s bound to happen. And the person who did answer you early, it was unnecessary... I mean so unnecessary that a grown up could just keep scrolling! Thanks for the help anyway geez!

My reference is not to any response you have to my comments, but to the original post. If one does not know there is something called a "necromancy facility" and does not know what chapter of the game the poster is in currently, one can easily imagine, as I did, the words "necromancy facility" were used as a substitute for the words "magic academy" by a new or newer player who, at the time of the post, either couldn't think of "magic academy" or thought it was called the "necromancy facility." Thus, without something to tie the player into a chapter I thought this might be the case and proceeded with a conditional statement. As for being "ticked off" I'm sorry if my post seemed to project that emotional state. I'm not at all "ticked off" and the statements I've made are only there to help people, including yourself, see how a sparsity of information in a post can lead to misunderstandings and irrelevant answers.

AJ