• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need A fellowship with some balance=)

DeletedUser1010

I have been on the hunt for a fellowship that has a good balance of goods n activity, I have a fellowship now and its a nice friendly place to be but me and a few other members are trying to find one with more (as I said) balance. There is 3 of us and we would like to stay together but understand that may not be possible. (I will list our stats down below) So If your fellowship needs active players who give neighborly help and post/take trades daily, plz post or look me up ingame=)

Ranks: Player1(me)-556, Player2- 1209, Player3-1730
Scores: P1-26200, P2-17584, P3-13801
Boost: P1-planks,silk,gems P2-marble,crystal,gems P3-steel,scrolls,magic dust
(elixir is needed as you can see and where we are there is not many trades for it)
We all have our goods producing at fair or better levels and we make a point not to play favorites with each other over other players=) If anyone needs any more info just ask and If you are interested plz tell me a little about your fellowship so we can find one that's a good fit. Thanks for any consideration in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1017

Is this in Arendyll? Our fellowship is seeking players with gems and dust...especially gems. We are Sylvan Glade. :) Right now I only have 1 open position, but there quite possibly could be 2 others...

~fawnup

DeletedUser1010

Thank you to all that offered to let us join, I actually got quite a few messages and I have found a fellowship that seems to be a good fit!! YAY! lol