1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Need a hide t4 and t5 button

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edeba, Aug 9, 2018.

1. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

I've times with over 40 pages of trades, almost all t4. I am sure t5 will just add to the problem.

Alternative, something to just view each tier would be good. I like to look at all of the trades for a tier at once and we haven't been able to do this since the new goods.

2. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Before someone tells you to just use the filters, let me say that due to the massive number of T4 trades, I've pretty much stopped helping out neighbors with trades. My FS has what I need, but I used to help neighbours by taking most 2 star trades, but now there's just too much to scroll through.

3. Tedious

Tedious Well-Known Member

I made a post in the Suggestions not long ago. I think having T1-3 (since those can be traded for each other) and T4-5 (same) tabs makes the most sense.
    I'm in a similar boat as @SoggyShorts . I'll still sift through the 30+ pages of trades once or twice a day, but not nearly as much as before.

4. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

This would be the problem that I am trying to address. I used to do a lot to support the players on my map.

5. Purfie

Purfie Member

When it comes to trades (especially helping someone in the FS with a 1 star trade), I would like to see a way to have a "private trade" unseen by the general population, who in my experience, will rob you blind if you are not quick. I wonder if there is anyway to have that??? In answering my own question....probably not. I did ask the developers if they would create a shed/storage building to store "themed" building won so we do not have to sell them when a season is over, or we need space. I was told ..no...:eek:

shimmerfly and osideglen like this.
  6. RandomNo.

RandomNo. Well-Known Member

But the 2 star trades are automatically put at the top of the list, so why would you have to scroll though to find them?

osideglen likes this.
  7. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Sorry, to be clear I used to take all 2 star except T4, and now the T4 is mixed in all over the place.
    trader.png
    It's great that the 2 star trades are grouped, but it goes from a page of T2 trades to T4 to T3, then T4 again all the way for 50 pages

trader ew.jpg

In my current trader on khel there are 52 pages of trades, 45 of them are 2 star, and about half have T4 on them, all over the place. Add in some T5 and later T6, then it's going to be nasty. Basically unusable except with filters on, meaning zero pickups for players on your map unless you are really bored.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    osideglen, shimmerfly and gotta4more like this.
  8. gotta4more

gotta4more Member

Your problem is an easy one to solve. Instead of you putting up fantastic 3 star trades to help out fellowship members, you just need to have them put up terrible zero star trades that only you will accept. Same outcome, just done in reverse so that the general population (prison terminology??) doesn't "rob you blind".

Crochet and osideglen like this.
  9. gotta4more

gotta4more Member

Completely agree 100%. I used to take pages and pages of trades to help out neighbors, but now don't have time to slowly scroll through 40-50 pages worth of trades with sprinkles of T4 trades sporadically placed throughout. I used to try, but ended up taking trades mistakenly by going through too quickly. I just decided to help out my FS and sometimes neighbors that I recognize if I have the time to look for them.

osideglen and SoggyShorts like this.
  10. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

Something else that is being missed here... I might not have had the goods to help a player, but I could see opposite trades on my map and I could facilitate those players both getting what they needed.

You can't see this kind of thing at all any more. And you can't use the existing filters to see it either.