• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need a new fellowship

Portia319

I'm a 1 month new active player but have reached rank 23038 score 4875 and completing level 2 today. My boosted goods are planks/silk/gems. I'm looking to fit in with a friendly fellowship willing to help teach a noob. I play daily, give helps and join in events and tournys. I haven't had the opportunity to join in fellowship adventures as of yet but will do my part. Portia319

Anna of Elves

I'm a 1 month new active player but have reached rank 23038 score 4875 and completing level 2 today. My boosted goods are planks/silk/gems. I'm looking to fit in with a friendly fellowship willing to help teach a noob. I play daily, give helps and join in events and tournys. I haven't had the opportunity to join in fellowship adventures as of yet but will do my part. Portia319
Well then come check out Elven Warriors. We are experienced players that have started a new fellowship and looking for members to teach and work with. Advice goes in all directions. We just want to have fun.

Moon Mystic

Hi if you like to be part of my new fellowship in sinya arda-Mystic Kingdoms please come help me build a great team.

frostyhc

what world are you in

meira

meira

Hi, The Green Dragon Inn is looking for someone like you. We are a team player FS. We play the tournaments, 3 weeks optional play and 4th week we all play for 10 chests. We enjoy the Spire and it is also optional. But the majority plays. And we do the FA which is also optional but the majority plays as well. We are a boosted goods FS and trade for the rest. Our trades are fair. 2 and 3 stars. But special trades are made available to newer players and during events. ie. FA's. We do require a min of 4 visits per week (daily is nicer). No Drama. And a great group to play with. We help each other grow. Help when players are stuck, need knowledge and we play as a team. Everyone has a say. (we are all mages)We only have 2 spots left. You can contact me, meira or any other mage and we will send you an invite. Cheers, meira

jim4nof

We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
May 23, 2020
June 12, 2021
You all really should read the thread before replying
June 13, 2021
Or more to the point: the original post is over a year old!!! lol Move along folks, there's nothing to see here.

Today
We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!

SMH

Moho

Chef
0*GS8y3rXlht8DOLLE.jpg

Stratafox