• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need active fellowship, boosted items planks, silk, gems

Pikel777

I just started the Orcs & Goblins chapter and have a little over 67,000 points. My current fellowship has only 2-3 active players and I am now at the point of needing fellowship assistance. I currently produce all goods due to a lack of trade offers. Biggest struggle currently is keeping a decent inventory of crystals. I am a very active player but want to continue playing for fun. I enjoy the weekly tournaments and generally get 500-900 points tournament. Mainly a mobile player but I do logon daily using pc for reward treasure chests.

alainemk

I just started the Orcs & Goblins chapter and have a little over 67,000 points. My current fellowship has only 2-3 active players and I am now at the point of needing fellowship assistance. I currently produce all goods due to a lack of trade offers. Biggest struggle currently is keeping a decent inventory of crystals. I am a very active player but want to continue playing for fun. I enjoy the weekly tournaments and generally get 500-900 points tournament. Mainly a mobile player but I do logon daily using pc for reward treasure chests.
We are a very active fellowship and we are building our team to be a 10-chest fellowship. We do play boosted only, however. Take a look at our overview; Fellowship is Festal Beau Mondo. Message me if interested user name alainemk.

truelinor

Dear Pikel777,

We are looking for active people boosted in Planks, so you would be very welcomed in our fellowship. We have a very active group. We all have a great time playing this fun game, but we do like to win also! We participate in the tournaments, Fellowship Adventures, and 3-4 times weekly visits. Although a young fellowship, we are ever looking for active players to join us. Please take a look at our overview, if you wish, and contact me if you feel The Winchesters are the right fit for you! Same username in game as here. ;):D

Sincerely,
Tru
(truelinor)
Arch Mage
The Winchesters

BBsAmazon

If you haven’t found a FS yet, we at World’s End are seeking active players who visit 3-4 times/week, post fair trades, keep cross-tier trades to a minimum, and who participate in tourneys. We also try to participate in FAs.
We have an active core group and would like to add to that group. We are supportive, active, and chatty. The latter is not a requirement, but would be nice.
Contact the AM, Azla or one of the Mages: BBsAmazon (me), dmbwv, or LadyJay66.
Thanks!
BBsAmazon

Last edited:

DeletedUser20300

Power of Tens needs silk-boosted players. We have plenty of Crystal for you! (crystal is about 51% of our Tier2 produced, presently) Please message BullDurham19 for an invite.

DeletedUser20950

We are a relatively new and growing group, looking for people who's boosts are plank, silk and gems. We are trying to grow our group with active players that enjoy all aspects of the game, with the desire of completion in the tournaments and adventures. Please check us out. The Arctic Wolves

Hi Pikel777, if you have not found the right Fellowship yet check us out and apply if you like what you see. Twisted Grotto, US6, Sinya Arda. Thank you! :)

DeletedUser5610

Want to have some fun? Come join Comic Opera!

We are a fairly young group, but our most important mission with our fellowship is to look out for each other and just have fun :)

We love to take part in the tourneys, and manage to get 3 chests fairly consistently. We also do visits with each others cities at least 2 to 3 times a week.

We are also very big on helping each other with goods in the trader and advice if needed. All you have to do is ask.

We would like our new members to be friendly and helpful. Come check us out and if interested just email me in game. So come join us, we'd love to have you!

ElisaRose

DeletedUser5747

Wish I would have seen this, you always have a place to play, if I am in the world. lol

hlywd

Always a spot open in RenegadeSwashbucklers. Just message me or send out an request to join. We are a 6chest tourney but no one is required to do any particular amount. Any help is appreciated. We help each other with trades and growing your city. We are a fun and friendly group..
hlywd
(archmage)
SLE1 and Peutetre
(mages)

DeletedUser11385

HI!! We are a relaxed and fun FS who focus on tourney play. 6-7 chest weekly, soon we will be a 10 chest FS! We love to visit and make sure everyone has the goods they need for tourney and growth in their city. We welcome new and experienced players! Cenidra AM or mcnallywow and summertweeky mages. Please apply or send one of us a message! Look forward to hearing from you :)
Sinya Arda.png