• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need Fellowship

DeletedUser20616

Experienced player looking for a tournament fellowship, applied to at least 5 now with no response. Trying to revive my Chapter 3 city after not having played on this world in a long while. Planks, Silk and Gems boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

StrongJean

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :) or look at my city if you can

StrongJean

Elders of Elvenar is accepting new members. You would be welcomed.

Thank you very much for your invite did not get your message :( however, three of us founded our own FS now. You were the only one that responded but, I did not see the message nor did I get an alert. But, I appreciate your response :)

BTrouble

Hi Jean you would be welcome in Starship Constellation if you and your friends change your mind. I can not find you in stats to send you a in game message.

StrongJean

Hi Jean you would be welcome in Starship Constellation if you and your friends change your mind. I can not find you in stats to send you a in game message.

Thank you for contacting me :) in which world are you in? I am in Elcysadir, and Arendyll. For Arendyll, I am looking for a new FS that helps each other and is as active as I am. In Elcysadir we three players founded our own out of frustration and moving ahead quite fast we are like minded active, wanting to move ahead and helping each other :) If you are in Arendyll would be more than happy to join you and yes, I am very enthusiastic about the game :)
Thanks again for your help, happy gaming :)

BTrouble

I am in all worlds. In Arendyll I am in Starship Andromeda we are a 10 chest tournament fellowship. In Elcysadir I am in Starship Victory who is also a 10 chest tournament fellowship. Both have openings if you are interested. If you are looking for a more relaxed fellowship then you can look up our starbase fellowships where tournament minimums are 90 per week. On Arendyll we have Starbase Azimov and on Elcysadir we have Starbase Stargazer.

StrongJean

I am in all worlds. In Arendyll I am in Starship Andromeda we are a 10 chest tournament fellowship. In Elcysadir I am in Starship Victory who is also a 10 chest tournament fellowship. Both have openings if you are interested. If you are looking for a more relaxed fellowship then you can look up our starbase fellowships where tournament minimums are 90 per week. On Arendyll we have Starbase Azimov and on Elcysadir we have Starbase Stargazer.
Thank you for responding really appreciated. My last FS that was disbanded, we were at 7 chests and I participated every time. I definitively can contribute, I am going to look up for my world on Arendyll. I just began playing in May of 14th and came a long way in my view. I visit every day, participate in tourneys actually enjoy them and just enjoy the game. Ok, what does that mean 90 minimum per week? Are you talking about the amount of tourneys? Still have to learn more about the lingo loll. Arendyll is my second world and not as advanced as Elcy but, I want to move it ahead the same way. With these questions in mind, would I be a candidate for you?

StrongJean

Hi BTrouble,

Thank you for responding it is ok, for now I stay where I am at in my Arendyll world. When I told them that I want to leave almost all members and the mage asked me to stay and would allow 2 uneven trades per week since I am still in the beginning phase :) but, I grow fast. In addition, the mage is constantly sending explanations now that he has not done before on how to play the game, lot's of advice and tips via in game messages. I did not expected that. So, for now it's fine. I wish I would have received you message earlier I would have loved to join you. I am a very stable and loyal person what you see is what you get therefore, I don't like to move around in real life as well :) I will always keep your information, you never know. Thank you again BTrouble!! happy gaming

DeletedUser20010

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :) or look at my city if you can

The Mystic samps took me in. They are a young fellowship, but active and motivated in the tournaments and spire. We are looking for a planks boosted fellow preferably, but active players are accepted. :) We would welcome you.