• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need Help Please

• Thread starter DeletedUser19623
  • Start date

DeletedUser19623

Hi everyone! Can someone tell me how to get those Ogre looking things needed for negotiations? I am in Chapter 7, I have one armory at 19, and I just don’t know where those little buggers come from.

Gath Of Baal

Hi everyone! Can someone tell me how to get those Ogre looking things needed for negotiations? I am in Chapter 7, I have one armory at 19, and I just don’t know where those little buggers come from.

They are Orcs and you must be in chapter VIII to make them.

Is produced as a resource in your upgraded armory (Breeding Grounds) . The Orcs nest is an event building that will also produce Orcs, but in both cases you must wait until you are in chapter VIII (Orcs And Goblins) before you will ever get the chance to produce them.. The Orcs Nest must be won in chapter VIII or later for it to produce Orcs.

You can also obtain Orcs through the Heroes Forge Ancient Wonder but you can not unlock that until the end of chapter VIII

DeletedUser19623

Thank you SO much for your help! Much appreciated!!!! I’m at the end of 7 so I will just wait till I get into 8 :)
Thanks again for your help

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thank you SO much for your help! Much appreciated!!!! I’m at the end of 7 so I will just wait till I get into 8 :)
Thanks again for your help

Just starting chapter 8 will not get them for you from your armories. You will have to get far enough into the chapter to research the armory upgrade and upgrade them to level 20 or higher. Fortunately, since the non-combat orcs are so essential at that point, you get the armory research fairly early in the chapter. It is the fourth research you can complete, so make sure to go that path on the tree. :)

Heming

In the elemental section and I need to unlock something to get the other drops that add to all the other drops I am getting already. Just not sure which one that is and this game is costing me real money to a point of wanting to quit

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In the elemental section and I need to unlock something to get the other drops that add to all the other drops I am getting already. Just not sure which one that is and this game is costing me real money to a point of wanting to quit

Elementals have the portal, the manifestations of each of the four elements, and the canals. Canals produce the stuff used to make the stuff in the manifestations, which also have to touch the canals, and the canals have to connect to the portal. This is the first chapter where there is not a specific quest race path to connect everything together, so it can be confusing at first.

Heming

What I am missing is the moonstones, platinum and eleven tree gum. I am getting the other item already

Kekune

Those are sentient goods. You make them in tier1 factories level 24 and up. Your sentient boost is your regular boost +1. So a player boosted in planks needs to build a level 24 marble factory to produce moonstone.

Then you trade for the others.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What I am missing is the moonstones, platinum and eleven tree gum. I am getting the other item already

Yes, as @Kekune said, those are new goods produced in the normal tier 1 factories and you should have had to already do the research for all three, plus your boost, before you researched the portal and other buildings. If you only have have factories for your boosted goods, to get you new boosted good, you will have to build factories for your non-boosted tier 1 good that matches the new sentient good boost. Platinum is steel, tree gum is planks and moonstone is marble.