• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

need help

StormBringer1

This is what I am looking for - an active yet casual fellowship. In that I mean members are playing 5+ times per week. Also I am tech locked by choice as I am upgrading my AW's so I am looking for a very active form of kp swaps. I do not have to have a 10 chest FS - but 7 - 9 chests with a regular push for 10 is acceptable. Spire is ok - but I have not had a lot of luck in it - since its inception I have played to High Halls every week - and have only 3 magic residences to show for it - so that is not high on my agenda either. If you have - or even know of a fellowship similar to this - feel free to send an invite

Sarafyne

Which world are you in? I am looking for members in Felyndral and Arendyll
Message me in game if that's where you are,
Sarafyne

Huor

@StormBringer1 I sent you an invite if you want to take a look at our fellowship. Our AM is hawaiijambo. I run a crowd sourcing AW thread that is currently on holiday vacation till after the new year, but we also just started a round robin thread to see what we thought about it that is currently active.