• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need new tabs in Trader2 & Trader3

k777

I have 12 or more pages of sentient goods to plough through than I do regular goods. I'm the only one in my FS who uses sentient goods and will be for at least a year. I hate having to run through all those pages trying to help my FS or look for what I need in Trader1 goods.
PLEASE add ch 12 and ch 13 tabs!

DeletedUser9601

It stinks, but I've just changed my trader methods. I just filter individually by each good each day. I'd much rather click 9 times than wade through 70 pages of trade offers.

k777

It stinks, but I've just changed my trader methods. I just filter individually by each good each day. I'd much rather click 9 times than wade through 70 pages of trade offers.
The filter is helpful for sure, but I also have neighbors I want to see in Tier 1-3 goods without all the page clicking. SO I'd still like to see the tabs.

edeba

This has been requested many times through beta. I totally agree. I've had as many as 50 pages of sentient goods. I have always looked collectively at what people are needing and if I can foster trades balanced trades between players where I personally do not want the trade, I've always done that, but really, that has become impossible to see with matched trades being separated by pages of trades that once you've finished a chapter, are no longer of any interest and just clutter.