• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need stats on Stonehenge

Talaedraiia

I am in the S&D chapter with a chapter 6 Stonehenge base in inventory which I can evolve to 9 and upgrade to current chapter. I would like to know what I would receive from it if I did so and what I would get if I bought the extra artifact in MA. Elvengems or Elvenarchitect doesn’t give this info on Stonehenge

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am in the S&D chapter with a chapter 6 Stonehenge base in inventory which I can evolve to 9 and upgrade to current chapter. I would like to know what I would receive from it if I did so and what I would get if I bought the extra artifact in MA. Elvengems or Elvenarchitect doesn’t give this info on Stonehenge
Hi Talaedraiia
Gems is aware of the issue of the expanding menu of Stonehenge on the Evolving Buildings menu; we are working on it. In the meantime this feature works correctly in the original Stonehenge event menu if you need to check the Stats. Good luck and happy gaming :)

Talaedraiia

i dont know how to access the original. I go to elvengems dot com and do a search for evolving buildings and choose stoneheng and click on the picture. If there is a different way, I would appreciate advice as I haven’t been able to find it

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
As far as I know, the Stonehenge base is still in the crafting rotation, so if yours is 4 chapter old, instead of burning RRs to upgrade, you could take a chance and disenchant your base and watch for it to show up again to craft.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
i dont know how to access the original. I go to elvengems dot com and do a search for evolving buildings and choose stoneheng and click on the picture. If there is a different way, I would appreciate advice as I haven’t been able to find it
Go under 'Events' and scroll to 'Summer Solstice' in 2019, then 'Stonehenge'.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Talaedraiia One thing to keep in mind about Stonehenge when looking at the stats on it is that it has a 48 hour collection cycle. I think Stonehenge, the original 3 Phoenixes, and the 3 original Bears are the only evolving buildings with 48 hour cycles. All the others produce every 24 hours.