• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need to adjust new battle modules.

DeletedUser2313

The new and "Improved" encounter battle modules seem to be weighted in favor of the 'enemy' units.

Not only are they much harder to eliminate but the squad sizes for the ranged units have been increased dramatically.

Since the change I've engaged in 6 encounters and have had to withdraw from 4 or face defeat.

I am not the first player to comment about how hard it is to win an encounter now and with the fact that you have to complete a certain number of provinces in order to advance to the next chapter in the research tree, people are becoming quite frustrated.

I have a feeling that, if you don't make some adjustments to bring some equality back into the encounters soon, you are going to start loosing players.