• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need to be able to store buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser6637
  • Start date

DeletedUser6637

Everyone works really hard, especially during events, to get special buildings. We may not want to use particular buildings all the time.

we need a way to store builds and be able to retrieve them when desired.

Our only option is to sell buildings. Not a good option.

DeletedUser5800

This has been discussed at length in many other places. I think the general consensus ended up at and suggested was that while storing buildings without a cost defeats the game puzzle metric (i.e. being able to use it for rearranging) that there should be a way to store nonrecoverable buildings with a cost to purchase them back out (effectively making it more like the option to sell and rebuild recoverables) ... and a way to upgrade the stats to match future chapters so they stay relevant over time. I don't think either suggestion ever went anywhere because they made too much sense. :rolleyes:

Gath Of Baal

Or they should pin in the ideas and suggestions a thread that shows the most suggested ideas, and have it ask people not to post those ideas unless they can come up with an original concept to implement those ideas???
Most suggested ideas:
1) storage
2) building rotation

Last edited:

DeletedUser5278

Or they should pin in the ideas and suggestions a thread that shows the most suggested ideas, and have it ask people not to post those ideas unless they can come up with an original concept to implement those ideas???
Most suggested ideas:
1) storage
2) building rotation
The perplexing thing is - in a normal business, if customers en mass desire changes or new features - the company will modify their product to please their customers and increase sales (that's how we got cupholders in our cars!) I keep scratching my head, wondering why Inno is so out-of-step with other companies in their behavior.

Last edited by a moderator: