• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need to have bigger KP recharge limit (10) thru 20 or 25.

DeletedUser19284

We have now soo many building the can give KP, like the new coldfire phoenix (that give 14 KP max)! Is it time to have now more KP recharge limit 10 thru 20 or better 25! For not block too much time the counter and loose many kp a week. And not goes too many time to put empty this small limit. Back/forward too much time for this limit.

Thanks

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

There is an enchantment/spell, called Inspiring Meditation, already in place to increase your Knowledge Point limit from 10 hours to 20 hours. Activate the spell and if you happen to be logged on and collect enough KPs to push you beyond the 20 hours, donate to your Ancient Wonder, someone else AW, or put it into research. If 20 hours is not enough for you and you do not want to lose many KPs a week, change your playing style and log on sometimes between 1 hour and 20 hours to utilize your KP.

I hope that helps,
Xelenia

michmarc

Managing your KP is part of the game. And if you want a larger KP bar, you can cast Inspired Meditation enchantments.

If I'm getting KP from multiple sources, I just spend it in between each pickup. If I'm collecting from a single large pickup, you can just time it when your hourly KP rolls over, spend it right away, and not lose any of your hourly KP.

DeletedUser19284

Hello,

There is an enchantment/spell, called Inspiring Meditation, already in place to increase your Knowledge Point limit from 10 hours to 20 hours. Activate the spell and if you happen to be logged on and collect enough KPs to push you beyond the 20 hours, donate to your Ancient Wonder, someone else AW, or put it into research. If 20 hours is not enough for you and you do not want to lose many KPs a week, change your playing style and log on sometimes between 1 hour and 20 hours to utilize your KP.

I hope that helps,
Xelenia
i know that!

DeletedUser19284

Managing your KP is part of the game. And if you want a larger KP bar, you can cast Inspired Meditation enchantments.

If I'm getting KP from multiple sources, I just spend it in between each pickup. If I'm collecting from a single large pickup, you can just time it when your hourly KP rolls over, spend it right away, and not lose any of your hourly KP.
i know that (Meditation). Yes manage is took kp from phoenix, after put empty kp bar, fill with some wonder give kp, and put empty kp bar, do part of tournament, put empty kp bar. LOL very good manage! Tell me why they change to help neighborough they put screen to choice MH, Builder and Culture? Is to help to manage easier that! You can tell! JUST MANAGE Neigborough help... lol

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
i know that (Meditation). Yes manage is took kp from phoenix, after put empty kp bar, fill with some wonder give kp, and put empty kp bar, do part of tournament, put empty kp bar. LOL very good manage! Tell me why they change to help neighborough they put screen to choice MH, Builder and Culture? Is to help to manage easier that! You can tell! JUST MANAGE Neigborough help... lol
If you know that, then I'm not sure I understand your issue. If I were you, I would just treat the KP the same way you treat your manufactories ... you miss a lot of goods from them by not being able to pick up frequently, but that's just the nature of the game.

neeronie

We have now soo many building the can give KP, like the new coldfire phoenix (that give 14 KP max)! Is it time to have now more KP recharge limit 10 thru 20 or better 25! For not block too much time the counter and loose many kp a week. And not goes too many time to put empty this small limit. Back/forward too much time for this limit.

Thanks
See if your Fellowship has or will use several KP Swap threads. You can set it up by donating for example 10KP to another member and ask for donations to one of your Ancient Wonders. Like this 10 KP to Joe's Golden Abyss
my Golden Abyss pls
then someone in you Fellowship will donate to you and you can do it again or someone else in your Fellowship will join in.

You can make 5KP, 10KP,15KP 20KP 50KP threads or any combinations; players just must use the thread or it will get confusing. Everyone is happy because everyone get back the same amount that they donated and the level of the AW does not make a difference. It is a great way to use KP when you are blocked in research and cannot use it for research or to use the KP instants that cannot be used for research.

I hope this helps you enjoy the game.

DeletedUser25004

maybe it could be considered as a research for future chapters. for example calling it "knowledge capasity upgrade" where you could add 1 or 2 per chapter going forward. just an idea to make it a specific suggestion.

neeronie

I am not sure how new you are to the game or which world you are in, I could not find you in Winyandor, so I could not visit to see your city.

The screen you see when you visit gives you three choices, as you can see. Sometimes a player will indicate which one is best for him by writing the code MH BH or Cul in their title. This methods is so much faster than having to load the city to touch a building. You will like it even more when the cities you visit are very large and it is difficult to find the BH which is often asked for by the player.

Since you do tournament, you must be in a Fellowship. Let you Archmage know you have questions, the AM may be able to answer. If the AM can't explain, please check on Forum. Someone will always help you here and sometimes more than one will think of another possible answer. Everyone here has the best intentions and want to help but sometimes it needs to be said in a slightly different way. That is a good reason to use Forum.

neeronie

maybe it could be considered as a research for future chapters. for example calling it "knowledge capasity upgrade" where you could add 1 or 2 per chapter going forward. just an idea to make it a specific suggestion.
Tell me more, I never heard of this, can this be done when you are blocked?

DeletedUser19284

Many of first comments not understand! and i played near 3 years! Last few update from Inno, is to have less problem or repeat action all the time! like in Kheloonar! one update is to have less problem to search in FA the Builder building, or culture, and MH (i know is not difficult this building to see, when you visit FA) But Inno add screen pop-up to choice where the help i choice (3 choice). It easy and more fast. Samething for produce Hardware! you can select one building hardware and choice (click in box) to add same choice for all Hardware produce. In 2 clicks you start produce all Hardware building same production! Like Inno put. My suggestion is to have less Back-forward the KP bar, We have more and more building produce KP than 2 years ago. When we visit all building and do Tournament. We need to goes to put empty KP bar (to spend Kp in your ancien wonder or FA). but we do many time fill up... spend KP... fill up KP... spend KP. If we can have bigger KP bar! like 20. We can took at same time more KP from building or tournament and after spend. Less fill up, and spend KP many time!

neeronie

Many of first comments not understand! and i played near 3 years! Last few update from Inno, is to have less problem or repeat action all the time! like in Kheloonar! one update is to have less problem to search in FA the Builder building, or culture, and MH (i know is not difficult this building to see, when you visit FA) But Inno add screen pop-up to choice where the help i choice (3 choice). It easy and more fast. Samething for produce Hardware! you can select one building hardware and choice (click in box) to add same choice for all Hardware produce. In 2 clicks you start produce all Hardware building same production! Like Inno put. My suggestion is to have less Back-forward the KP bar, We have more and more building produce KP than 2 years ago. When we visit all building and do Tournament. We need to goes to put empty KP bar (to spend Kp in your ancien wonder or FA). but we do many time fill up... spend KP... fill up KP... spend KP. If we can have bigger KP bar! like 20. We can took at same time more KP from building or tournament and after spend. Less fill up, and spend KP many time!
Not sure if you have crafted the enchantment that looks like a yellow book. When you enchant the KP bar with it you can make 20 spaces. Another player has suggested that maybe this should be higher number, like 25. There are sometimes things that get changed so it is good to let the game maker know where you are having problems. KP is like coins in a way, yes you get them and you spend them. sometime you have too many and sometime not enough. For now if you have done what you can do and you still have too many at this time there is no problem if you just leave the KP. Many players find that they do not have enough KP and for them it is good to have more buildings that make KP. You might consider keeping these in your inventory instead of building them. Most have a limited lifetime and will expire. You can save them for when you find that you do not have enough KP. You have explained your problem and maybe someone will get another idea to help make the game more enjoyable for you. It does not harm anyone for you to say what is on your mind.

I take it the things I said about KP Swap was hard to understand. It is a bit confusing. I will see if I can find you on Fely. I may be able to explain it better.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Please refer to the suggestions found on the forum to make your gaming experience better. Your suggestion does not bring any value to the game, I will advice you to change your playing style.

Xelenia