• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Needing Diamonds too Continue

I have reached a point in the game where if I need more space I can only get it is too use 2500 diamonds. I live on a small pension and Social security and not afford to buy diamonds just for a extension. Not fair for people who live month to month

Alram

Flippers just flip
I have reached a point in the game where if I need more space I can only get it is too use 2500 diamonds. I live on a small pension and Social security and not afford to buy diamonds just for a extension. Not fair for people who live month to month
Which point have you reached that your only option is premium expansions?
You can win diamonds in the Spire and in the Magic Academy Mystical Object chest.

Iyapo1

@Alram Somewhere out beyond 500 provinces the game stops giving out province expansion. Also, once a player hits chapter 18 there are no more tech expansions(no more tech).
So, the only option for more room is premium expansions.
Some players over scout a bit. I should hit 500 sometime in woodelves given my habits.

@KING OF THE WORLD, Alram is right. Inno has made it possible for players to earn diamonds in game, no spending needed.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
since you have a pension, with plenty of time and dedication it should be possible to earn 8000+ diamonds a week on the US servers.
Off couse it will force you to play 8 cities 1 in each world, crafting and running up the spire each week.

at that pace you should be able to unlock the entire game in a year or so.

So even without spending a single penny you can unlock the entire game if you really want to. the US servers are by far the easiest server to accomplish that due to it's many worlds

Henroo

Oh Wise One
since you have a pension, with plenty of time and dedication it should be possible to earn 8000+ diamonds a week on the US servers.
Off couse it will force you to play 8 cities 1 in each world, crafting and running up the spire each week.
That would require going to the top of the Spire every week in all 8 worlds *AND* being in a Gold Spire fellowship in all 8 worlds, right?

Iyapo1

500 provinces scouted in Woodelves? I am currently working through Ch 15 and right now have 425 scouted. You have not overscouted a "bit." LOL. You are so far beyond the normal scouting parameters you can't even look backwards and see them. ;)
I am nowhere near that yet. But working toward it, I just slid into orcs and I am sitting at 217 provinces. My actual goal is to have as many as possible cleared b4 I finish S&D. The Dragon Abbey works better with 500+ cleared provinces.

Gladiola

You could also work on using space more efficiently. My city is currently 25 expansions, and I'm able to do 2500-3000 tournament points and top of the Spire every week. Of course I'm in chapter 5, and my city will need to grow quite a lot over time, especially with guest races. However, even with all the diamonds in the world you would still run out of space eventually (there are a limited number of premium expansions). I looked at your Winyandor city, and there's a lot of empty space there. Using that space more efficiently would give you fun time playing the game and free up more space in your city.

Using Elvenarchitect to identify empty spaces can be really helpful. Here's a link to your Winyandor city on EA.

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/e2328fb77104445298fb6825d45c14bd/

hvariidh gwendrot

yes they do want people to use money lol on ceravyn i have cleared provinces past the point of them offering expansions so i stack up the "free" diamonds till i can "buy" the premiums and just about out of that option as well

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You have 7 expansions * 25 roads = 175 tiles worth of too many roads. Try this more efficient layout, which will save you expansion purchases.

This is an excellent layout. I went to EA and looked at it and, because it's very good, decided I didn't need to try my hand at it.

In any case, to see what the differences are, look at my thread "City Layout Primer." From that you can find what iamthouth did that makes it so good, and improve your own skills at laying out your city.

AJ

Vigali

Same layout as before, but removes even more roads and also removes your lvl 1 Academy (your 3 level 2 academies can completely satisfy the requirements of all your other buildings easily, so it's not needed at all). This gives you 9 more expansions of free space.

If you'd like something that plans out your upgrades (your workshops/barracks/armories/T1 factory will all change shape, so will your MH), I'd be happy to help with that also.

One thing I was curious about -- you've got a lvl 21 Steel factory there. If you're keeping that around for ascended goods, might I recommend teleporting it until it's needed in the chapter you unlock them?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
So pretty much impossible, since none of the US servers have more than maybe 10-12 gold spire fellowships each. And I doubt any of them have openings.
Disagree. There's an opening in 3 Gold FS on K & W, I'd be surprised if a Gold player couldn't find a spot (unless there's something else clearly wrong with them)