• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Needing Diamonds too Continue

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Disagree. There's an opening in 3 Gold FS on K & W, I'd be surprised if a Gold player couldn't find a spot (unless there's something else clearly wrong with them)
And I am pretty sure there are a few fellowships here and there who are not there yet but close enough, you can always help them out becomming a gold fellowship, a silver fellowship ain't bad either to start with

DeletedUser27062

since you have a pension, with plenty of time and dedication it should be possible to earn 8000+ diamonds a week on the US servers.
Off couse it will force you to play 8 cities 1 in each world, crafting and running up the spire each week.

at that pace you should be able to unlock the entire game in a year or so.

So even without spending a single penny you can unlock the entire game if you really want to. the US servers are by far the easiest server to accomplish that due to it's many worlds

How do you get 8000+? Gold spire x 8 gives 2,200. Where are the other 5,800 diamonds coming from?

Vigali

That one has three unconnected buildings that need a connection, but easily fixable. Prosperity Towers, Pilgrims Manor Entrance and Mausoleum Wedding.

I just flat-out missed Prosperity Towers, good catch. I hadn't heard of Mausoleum wedding, but I didn't think the Pilgrims Manor Entrance actually needed a connection (since it doesn't produce anything and isn't linked to any other set buildings). Does it not give the pop/culture unless it's on a street?

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
How do you get 8000+? Gold spire x 8 gives 2,200. Where are the other 5,800 diamonds coming from?

I made a small error, I personally get near 900-1000 diamonds a week from the spire but thats for 2 worlds not 1 world.

You only calculated the guaranteed 275 diamonds from a gold fellowship, but off course you also get some opportunities for 15, 20, 50, 75 and 125 diamonds, on average you will get about 450 diamonds a week per world from the spire alone consisting of 275 fixed and a 175 average variable component.

8*450 = 3600 diamonds.

The next question is how many chest can you craft together, each crafting chest on each world will on average give 55 diamonds (10 chest give 4x 20% chance for 500 diamonds and 1x 30% for 500 diamonds)

If you can get 100 VV a week on each world then you get on average 8*55= 440 diamonds

If you are lucky you find a ghost in the spire. I think on average you find 1 ghost every 50 days (I am running 2 ghost for a long long time now on my diamond creation city.)
A Ghost will give about 1100 on average every 100 days.

8 world * 2 ghosts * 1100 diamonds / 25 weeks it lives = 704 diamonds a week.

So with determiniation ignoring other diamond factors not named above you can get ~ 3600+440+704=4744 diamonds a week on the us servers.

And if you can craft more than 100vv per week per world you can increase that number by a bit more.

So my 8000 was an error since I play 2 worlds not 1 world, but half that should not be to difficult with time and determination

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Vigali it shows as needing a street in Elvenarchitect, so I went by that. I don't have the Mausoleum, but do have the Piligrims Manor Entrance, and it shows the set needing a road connection, not any particular building. Agree perhaps you still get the pop and culture given it doesn't produce anything?

Hawk1911

....US servers have more than maybe 10-12 gold spire fellowships each. And I doubt any of them have openings.
Correct that each world has a dozen Gold spire fellowships, however I guarantee they are always looking for active and like mined people. I have a ton of openings in my fellowship (The New Land) in Sinya Arta. We won Gold 14 weeks running, but will miss this week because we lost a few players.

For those that want to climb higher, I suggest contacting the FS and ask. I always appreciate the inquiry and reply in kind. Additionally, the FS that do get gold, they also have strategies to share with players to help them climb the Spire every week in a sustainable way (both fighting and catering).
Cheers!
Recruiting for Gold Spire

Last edited:

Grid Gypsy

Correct that each world has a dozen Gold spire fellowships, however I guarantee they are always looking for active and like mined people. I have a ton of openings in my fellowship (The New Land) in Sinya Arta. We won Gold 14 weeks running, but will miss this week because we lost a few players.

That should probably be changed to most worlds. For a long time, Harandar had just two gold spire fellowships, then it went to four. This week it's six and of those, two have one opening a piece. My fellowship is primed for it, if we could just find decent, active players. Until recently it's been a revolving door of problem children. lol

DeletedUser27062

I made a small error, I personally get near 900-1000 diamonds a week from the spire but thats for 2 worlds not 1 world.

You only calculated the guaranteed 275 diamonds from a gold fellowship, but off course you also get some opportunities for 15, 20, 50, 75 and 125 diamonds, on average you will get about 450 diamonds a week per world from the spire alone consisting of 275 fixed and a 175 average variable component.

8*450 = 3600 diamonds.

The next question is how many chest can you craft together, each crafting chest on each world will on average give 55 diamonds (10 chest give 4x 20% chance for 500 diamonds and 1x 30% for 500 diamonds)

If you can get 100 VV a week on each world then you get on average 8*55= 440 diamonds

If you are lucky you find a ghost in the spire. I think on average you find 1 ghost every 50 days (I am running 2 ghost for a long long time now on my diamond creation city.)
A Ghost will give about 1100 on average every 100 days.

8 world * 2 ghosts * 1100 diamonds / 25 weeks it lives = 704 diamonds a week.

So with determiniation ignoring other diamond factors not named above you can get ~ 3600+440+704=4744 diamonds a week on the us servers.

And if you can craft more than 100vv per week per world you can increase that number by a bit more.

So my 8000 was an error since I play 2 worlds not 1 world, but half that should not be to difficult with time and determination

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. I have 6 cities on this server and complete the spire in each of them every week. In total I have 15 genies (4, 3, 3, 3, 0, 2). I craft constantly and easily make 200 VV a week. I get about 2-3k diamonds a week, on average, from all sources.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. I have 6 cities on this server and complete the spire in each of them every week. In total I have 15 genies (4, 3, 3, 3, 0, 2). I craft constantly and easily make 200 VV a week. I get about 2-3k diamonds a week, on average, from all sources.
You should have a lot more, I'll guess you go to the top but in plenty of silver fellowships or you are misjudging your average gains.