• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Negative Fellowship Ranking Points!?!?

epicman12

So I have recently created a fellowship with one of my cities. I currently have 12 members and the majority of those members have below 1000 ranking points. When I was looking at the fellowship overview I noticed that I had negative ranking points. I have never seen negative ranking points before. I’m not sure if this is a bug or what but I’m very confused because it’s putting my fellowship of twelve ppl in the same place as people with 1 person in their fellowship.

DeletedUser2768

What world? Elf or Human? There's a form that will help us and the mods figure out what's going on.

epicman12

What world? Elf or Human? There's a form that will help us and the mods figure out what's going on.

It’s the elf world

Pheryll

Set Designer
When I was looking at the fellowship overview I noticed that I had negative ranking points.

This should not be the case as all the quantities added to obtain your ranking points are non-negative. Either this is a display bug or a calculation bug. Contact support to better find out what is going on.