• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

neighbor help hand icons

DeletedUser25520

is there a way to hide the neighborly help hand icons that float over my cultural buildings? I love ans appreciate the help very much but the hands bug me as sometimes it makes my pretty building look not so great =(. I understand why they are needed for people to see what has been done? however, if i had the option of turning them of for myself in my city, that would be amazing, and still be able to see them in other peoples citys so i can see what can be polished or what ever =)

DeletedUser25520

No, there is no way to get rid of those. They are also helpful for you, since you can see what is aided and therefore what you might want to enchant with Ensorcelled Endowment.
oh i didnt know that lol thank you