• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help - Culture

DeletedUser9270

Can we indicate the highest available culture rated building within a city? Maybe a handshake in bright red, purple, green? A great benefit to Fellowship members that are trying to find the best Culture help option for their team members. Would be a great way to develop and help new members grow and understand the game. Easily indicating that helping their Willows or Grape Farms is a far better benefit than helping their Tomes....

Thanks for listening.- Kal

ps - There is still the game of "Finding Waldo," I mean easily finding the Builder's Hut...

HJK84

Many people like yourself have suggested such ideas :cool:
However I don't think there has been any attempt or feedback from Devs to help with these "minor" details.

There's way to many Culture buildings, and with each Event it grows.
To factor in such a change, for example; high lighting the highest C building in someones city you visit to Help, would take alot of work.

Some people, due to experience know which are the higher/highest value C's and so they hit those. While most people honestly "dgaf" :mad:

You can do this on your own, but will take time. And time is money for most.
Same goes for Devs. They're working on more important things.

If you truly want to be a GREAT! help to those who deserve it. You can load their city with Elvenstats and see what C = what, and everything else.
I've done this with a few of my FS' so I hit the proper buildings.
And while I do agree remember such things for X amount of people might be hard for the average person, I remember everything vividly. Lucky me :p

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
However I don't think there has been any attempt or feedback from Devs to help with these "minor" details.
I think they said awhile back (and they didn't say 'soon', lol!) that they would look into this. Now, if you do visits on mobile, the only culture building that is available to help is the one that is unpolished with the highest culture. When If they get the same fast visit interface to the browser, that will take the guesswork out of culture building help on both platforms.

DeletedUser2744

I was JUST looking into this concerning Mobile visits... Mobiles choice of which building to pick for the culture is really sad..Member just used mobile to click my culture and it chose a 1380 culture building over many buildings rated from 1800 to 8500

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
it chose a 1380 culture building over many buildings rated from 1800 to 8500
Wow. I've never tested it nor heard of anyone else who has. IMO, that's odd enough that I would probably submit a ticket in-game to support. I'd be interested in an official answer as to whether or not this is expected behavior. @Xelenia could you look into this for us, pretty please?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Wow. I've never tested it nor heard of anyone else who has. IMO, that's odd enough that I would probably submit a ticket in-game to support. I'd be interested in an official answer as to whether or not this is expected behavior. @Xelenia could you look into this for us, pretty please?

That is rather interesting, I will look into it. Normally, the best culture building should be selected on mobile by default. I will see if anything has since changed ^.^

Update:

My fellow moderators and I FINALLY visited each other cities (we are so awesome and active best, fs on the whole wide elvenverse, I know) and we have not seen anything out of the ordinary. I suspect you are noticing the wrong visitors @dshiznit .

Last edited: