• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly help favorite

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@CloseEnuf like this
image_2022-04-25_165701697.png

and it would show up when you do neighbourly help like this
image_2022-04-25_165813601.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've often wished that Inno would create a button so that each person can just click the button and state what their favorite help is, whether culture, coins or builder, and in what order (so that if builder was full, for example, they could get their second fave). Then, when each player wanted to give neighborly help, they'd just click a big "give help" button ONCE and ALL of their available neighbors and fs members would receive the help they previously designated. Everyone would get exactly what they want, no mistakes, and all of us would avoid the only true tedium (other than FAs) in this whole game. That's on my wish list, but I doubt it will happen.

Yelu

I've often wished that Inno would create a button so that each person can just click the button and state what their favorite help is, whether culture, coins or builder, and in what order (so that if builder was full, for example, they could get their second fave). Then, when each player wanted to give neighborly help, they'd just click a big "give help" button ONCE and ALL of their available neighbors and fs members would receive the help they previously designated. Everyone would get exactly what they want, no mistakes, and all of us would avoid the only true tedium (other than FAs) in this whole game. That's on my wish list, but I doubt it will happen.

I fully support the idea. It was these buttons that I was thinking about. I really hope they give us this opportunity.
Except for "at once for all",it will be too easy for gold diggers.

Last edited:

defiantoneks

if a change were made, i would think it should be something along these lines:
- somewhere in settings or maybe the main hall, the user selects MH, Culture or Builders as the preference.
- user selects one of the two remaining as second priority, leaving the last as well, last.
- visitors see only the preferred help item UNTIL all of those options are exhausted (culture would continue to offer the highest building available)
- visitors after preference 1 is exhausted would see the second preferred option (and so forth)

In reference to the magical "help all" button, here are my thoughts:
- isn't the point of helping that you actually clicked for each person? otherwise why not just "assume" you've helped all of the FS members and neighbors automatically? why even offer the help option if you want to skip it? you want help bonuses without actually taking a few minutes to do it?
- how would overflow coin and supplies be managed? clicking one help at a time allows you to visit the wholesaler, or maybe send out a scout, or load your military training facilities. or maybe just to wait until you're ready or needing of more supplies/coin.