• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly help - finding the Builders' Hut

DeletedUser1791

I often have a difficult time finding a player's BH. It would be very helpful if this building was highlighted with a glow or something similar to make it stand out when I click the helping hands. This tiny building can often be obscured by other larger buildings.

DeletedUser2870

On the other hand, one might see it as the responsibility of the one asking for hits on the BH to make it easy to find.
I make sure to have it parked right next to my MH if I want it boosted.

One just can't expect all other players to do some kind of hunt throughout a city. If you want your builders helped, you should make them easy to find, simple as that. it saves everyone a lot of trouble.

But it might be a good idea to make it a bit higher so its easier to find it if there are other buildings in front of it.