• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help - how get supply storage increase?

• Thread starter LyraElizabethAdams
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've noticed that I can sometimes receive supply storage increases, in addition to coins, when I give neighborly help. Are there certain ways I can make sure I receive these each time I give neighborly help?

DeletedUser

You only get supplies from giving a Fellowship member or neighbor NH, if they visited you and gave NH in the last 24 hours. Being in an active Fellowship with people who visit daily and making sure you visit daily would help. Neighbors? You can't make them visit you, and not all Fellowships require daily visits or have members who visit daily. I visit all of neighbors daily and my Fellows daily, whether they return visits or not. I get my gold from each one, and the supply bonus I get from some helps. But 100%? Dunno if that will be possible, ever.

Any suggestions from longer time, more experienced players?

DeletedUser188

You only get supplies from giving a Fellowship member or neighbor NH, if they visited you and gave NH in the last 24 hours. Being in an active Fellowship with people who visit daily and making sure you visit daily would help. Neighbors? You can't make them visit you, and not all Fellowships require daily visits or have members who visit daily. I visit all of neighbors daily and my Fellows daily, whether they return visits or not. I get my gold from each one, and the supply bonus I get from some helps. But 100%? Dunno if that will be possible, ever.

Any suggestions from longer time, more experienced players?
Makes sense to me except you have to give N.H. within 23 hours of their help not 24 to get supplies

DeletedUser

Makes sense to me except you have to give N.H. within 23 hours of their help not 24 to get supplies
Sorry about that. You are right, it is 23 hours. I did not notiv ce I had put the wrong time until I was doing visits toady. My apologies if I confused the OP, and thank you for correcting me. :)

DeletedUser

Score is the number of points you earn by completing various aspects of the game - completing encounters and building/upgrading things, for the most part. Your number of points determines your rank in the overall game, which is the number under your avatar in the upper left of your screen.

DeletedUser627

Score is determined by: total working population plus total required culture plus some points for completing encounters (less signinficant). The Wiki will give all the details about the various scoring for all manufactories and buildings.

At this stage of the game, score / rank is really optional to pursue for newer players. I'd suggest using score as an indicator of progress, but not to make decisions based primarily around increased score. So long as you are continuously building / upgrading residences to provide population for manufactories, you're likely headed in a good direction.

Back to the original question about NH - Neighborly Help - choosing the right fellowship is key. If you are disciplined to make daily visits, you're likely to be more happy with a fellowship where players also make daily visits, and even make it a requirement. I've seen more than one fellowship disintegrate over the issue of visitation, so do try to settle where you're compatible.

At every stage of the game, NH can make a significant different in your progress. The higher your bonus in early / mid game, the less grid space you have to devote to culture buildings and workshops - and the m ore room your have for population and manufactories. As you progress into the game, eventually you'll reach the stage where the culture bonus requires some careful consideration: For example, my city requires 20k of NH just to reach the 125% bonus , so I don't bother with it. As you grow, evaluate your available space to determine whether you should build culture buildings or workshops in order to get the supplies you need. And so work the declinable quests for supply rewards while they're still available!

DeletedUser61

There's also a Main Hall related visitation wrinkle that's easy to miss.

The coins that you GET, and supplies as well if you're returning a visit, depends on the level of YOUR Main Hall, not their Main Hall.

You can control your own destiny.

DeletedUser1797

What odes N H stand for, what's it mean?

(a few minutes later) never mind, I saw the answer...mouth before eyes once again

Please edit your previous post when that makes sense, rather than stacking contemporary posts. Missanthropy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Neighborly Help - when you visit someone else's city and click on one of their buildings to help them out. You also get bonuses.