• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help on Computers

BlueBlade

Is it possible to make World Map neighborly help on computers faster like it is on the mobile apps? Some people don't play or have a mobile device to play Elvenar. Frankly, it takes a LONG time to do neighborly help on the World Map if you have a medium to large city for computer users. Is this possible of INNO?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I agree. I prefer the computer version to the mobile version for everything except for this. When it comes time to do neighborly help on the world map, I will log out of my computer and log in on my phone just cause it is so much faster.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I use a android emulator on my PC to mimic the mobile game play. Nox or Blue Stacks (I've used both) allow you to run the mobile version. I do everything in the PC version and then switch to do the world map in the emulator. It does save a LOT of time, as you would expect, since you are doing it the way the mobile does. Both emulators are free to download and try.

AJ