• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help sound effects

Fayeanne

Game version: v1.93.4-(a39ee91) (2019-12-06 13:36) (HTML5 client)
Browser: Chrome (haven't tried with others)
Reproducibility: 3

This is a very minor thing, but when using the new Neighborly Help pop-up, if you have the Crystal Lighthouse (Elves) and you receive a reward chest, the sound effect plays twice. (Probably once for each of the items you are receiving in the reward.) Note that I'm in Chapter VI so what I receive in the reward chests is the regular reward + a small amount of one of my boosted goods.

In my cities, the sound effects for giving help using the new interface are as follows depending upon the result of giving aid:
- No reward chest = no sound at all (just see the coins/supplies floating upward)
- Reward chest without Crystal Lighthouse = "you got something" sound effect
- Reward chest with Crystal Lighthouse = "you got something" sound effect played twice

Last edited:

Fayeanne

Just as an update: Apparently someone else noticed this as well because as of this morning this appears to be fixed. :) (Or else it's not quite as reproducible as I thought...)