• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

neighborly help

antiguan1

does anyone know why some of your neighbors CANNOT be helped? i have some neighbors whom i helped before and who helped me and then all of a sudden, i cannot help them anymore. why is that? usually when that happens, their main hall appears to be under construction/upgrade but in some cases this has gone on for weeks. i would appreciate any and all help from the community

edeba

The main hall is the only thing that takes excess help. It can be polished infinitely. When it is under construction and the builders are full and not being used and there is no culture to polish, there is nothing open. The main hall construction will not stop until the person logs in again and you can not polish until the owner does so.

antiguan1

The main hall is the only thing that takes excess help. It can be polished infinitely. When it is under construction and the builders are full and not being used and there is no culture to polish, there is nothing open. The main hall construction will not stop until the person logs in again and you can not polish until the owner does so.

thank you for the info

DeletedUser9601

If you visit someone on the mobile app, you can always help them. That's why I do all my visits on mobile, except for the 3-10 visits it takes to get the chests.

DeletedUser2768

This is true on PC/laptop. If you visit on mobile, you are still able to help the main hall even if it's under construction.