• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help

DeletedUser5996

When I visit and try do give neighborly help it shows the hands in color I click on them and nothing shows up to be able to apply the help. The done button shows up just can not give any help. This does not happen on every person just 5 in particular

DeletedUser2191

This happens when all available buildings that can be given help have been helped already. It also applies when the main hall is under construction for upgrading and there is no other available buildings to be helped. Normal feature of the game and not a bug.

DeletedUser5996

This happens when all available buildings that can be given help have been helped already. It also applies when the main hall is under construction for upgrading and there is no other available buildings to be helped. Normal feature of the game and not a bug.

I figured that may be it but since I am new to this game wanted to make sure I didn't screw it up LOL Thank you!

linronhan

Player "Lady Feather", city Sproutville has main hall under construction level 3 with about 18 manufactures & residences & has been in this state (under construction) for over 60 days