• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

neighborly help

DeletedUser613

Everyday i go to the world map and help neighbors but none of them seem to reply in kind. How can we get them to understand that when they do they too get a bonus? I keep collecting by clicking and helping them but the bonus is greater for both of us if they too helped back.

DeletedUser

I am beginning to think they have "bot" neighbors so we think there are many playing. I may as well play solitaire in my area, where ever it is as I have no reference to the area I am in

DeletedUser

Some people just play for themselves and don't want to interact with anyone else. And Neighborly Help gets a bit tedious. I'm hoping the addition of Fellowships will help somewhat.

DeletedUser

What is this Fellowship? Sort of pseudo tribes or guilds?

DeletedUser

They've rolled it out in Beta. Basically lets you trade without the fee and do neighborly help no matter where members are on the map. Capped at 25 players, which should be plenty for trading options.

DeletedUser

Yes, could fill a big hole in this game as it is a building game, not an obstacle quiz

DeletedUser613

Doing the neighborly help is not as tedious as you say, i do it everyday and get mucho bucks in my main hall. What is tedious is that no one seems to understand that if they reciprocate they get a bonus as well as give a bonus. That makes it tedious. There has to be a way to do a group chat that you can ask for the neighborly help.

DeletedUser613

They've rolled it out in Beta. Basically lets you trade without the fee and do neighborly help no matter where members are on the map. Capped at 25 players, which should be plenty for trading options.

Do you know when they are adding this??

DeletedUser

No date set for fellowships on the regular servers.

What makes help tedious is that flash has a memory leak that causes it to crash (and necessitate reloading the webpage) every 10-15 cities I visit. That's a hassle when there are over 50 cities to visit.

DeletedUser613

that happens to me too but it's not that big a deal and it still would help if the neighbors stepped up. Then it would be less tedious.

DeletedUser186

Agreed. Neighbours in my area are quite inactive. But there are some clever ones. Fellowship will really help make this even more fun.

DeletedUser689

The other day I received a gift from someone and when I went to visit them to reciprocate I realized I couldn't as they hadn't been discovered on my world map yet. Maybe that is why some don't gift back? I did however send a message to this person thanking them and letting them know I would give them a gift as soon as I could.

DeletedUser486

The other day I received a gift from someone and when I went to visit them to reciprocate I realized I couldn't as they hadn't been discovered on my world map yet. Maybe that is why some don't gift back? I did however send a message to this person thanking them and letting them know I would give them a gift as soon as I could.

Possibly.

Some of the neighbors you helped might also be inactive. But keep in mind that if you're significantly ahead of your neighbors, chances are you have discovered more provinces than they have.

DeletedUser613

I do know that, but i'm talking about people that i have discovered. I have a very large area that i do everyday and they are right next to me but they never help back. Those are the ones i meant.

DeletedUser

I can relate to knightknight. I would stop helping those that are maybe three of four cities/provinces away, that I have discovered also, BUT, the 9000 coins I get for each visit I make, tells me to push on and get what I can out of the deal. That seems to be the attitude of some people in these games, to just do what they want. Yet most games require some sort of interaction among the players. It happens in ALL games where you have people playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser613

I agree Josia and that is one reason why i keep helping for them coins i get. just annoying they don't care enough to reciprocate or understand they get a bonus too if they do.

DeletedUser511

I have over 2 million. If you do it right money will be the least of your worries.

DeletedUser

Now that I lost over 24 inactives, I can't help but not let the money/coins bother me. I have also read that some have gotten replacements. I am 412 hours away from completing the 4th level, turquoise. I'm in no hurry, I'll do it with or without help.

DeletedUser511

Um forget that its your homes you need more of or upgrade them. I dont make anything even close to that by other towns.