• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

neighborly help

DeletedUser

Upgrading the homes is not a priority right now, did some spring cleaning and got rid of some manufacturies, got a lot of population and some culture back. Got the population in order, now to focus on the culture. I like your layout, would have used the butchers deli instead of the monster fountain, just for the 40 more culture points, but, to each his own. Expansion is #2 on my list behind culture. Stopped fighting battles until I can build up enough of whatever these creatures are that you build in the barracks. 300k+ is a lot to scout also.

DeletedUser511

Then you dont know how to play the game yet. You get more squares back by using them. You get more culture per square. You might learn before then end.

DeletedUser

Been reading that, when I first started I got a lot of residences, more than needed, now trying to clean my mess up.
Love the forum, tons of useful information, just need to implement what I learn. Space is of the utmost importance, just got carried away building residences, and for the culture, the biggest is not always the best.
Trying to learn to play the game, started play in another world as an Elf, on the En server. Doing things differently there. This was just to get my feet wet and to see if I would enjoy it. What I have learned here, will be used in future worlds of Elvenar

DeletedUser

I won't bore you with the math but I crunched some numbers, and then some more numbers, and came to the conclusion that trying to get a bonus from excess culture is a bad idea - sure, it gets you more gold and supplies, but at the expense of all of trade goods productivity and total score. Minimum culture is surprisingly best.

DeletedUser511

Over 2 million dollars and almost 200,000 supplies says other wise.

Edit: I always have plenty. My culture is never under 150% and thats without any friend help. I dont need to make anything other then my boosted supplies and get like 200 every three hours times 2. i have two of each boosted. I have plenty of everything I need. I just need more builders.

Last edited by a moderator: