• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighbors list doesn't contain all neighbors

Zoof

Not entirely sure when this started happening, but my neighbor list on the world map used to have 21 pages, with a single entry on the 21st page. I noticed about two weeks ago that the list shrank to 20 pages with 8 entries on the list. I took a look around the world map and saw the two missing cities. They looked new but I could manually visit those and gave help.

Today, I noticed the list rose to a full 20th page once more. The spot where the new-ish city now being occupied by an older, much further along city. The one remaining spot, however, stubbornly refuses to appear on the Neighbor list. I can even see said city close to mine. I can still manually visit it, but it's clear the account is inactive (by whatever metric you choose to use) when I visit it. It even has a probably-related-but-out-of-scope visual bug happening to it (which occurs if I perform an action on the map, mostly noticed after helping someone else on the map):

1654744699527.png

Said visual bug did not appear to apply to the other city that got filled in by a more active player.

Unsure if others can replicate this sort of thing, but it's been pretty consistent on my end for the couple of weeks I've noticed it. That is, every single time I've gone out and tried to help people out in my neighborhood.

EDIT: I've been thinking of posting about this for the past week but then things happened and now I sorta put myself up to doing so just so that it doesn't get any more awkward with my inner voices regarding bug reporting

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It has been doing this off and on for Beta too. What is happening is someone has been deleted and replaced either right before you entered the game or while you were in the game and it displays them like this and does not put them on your list of neighbors. After a couple of hours they tend to set to being green and showing on the list. Not sure when this will get fixed though.

Count Rupert

It has been doing this off and on for Beta too. What is happening is someone has been deleted and replaced either right before you entered the game or while you were in the game and it displays them like this and does not put them on your list of neighbors. After a couple of hours they tend to set to being green and showing on the list. Not sure when this will get fixed though.
The ones I've had have never shown up on the neighbors' list. They randomly show undiscovered/discovered but they're not on the neighbors' list even if they happen to be green at the moment I check. I've had cities remain in this state for months. The only way this resolves itself is when the city is no longer in my neighborhood. Not soon after this happens I tend to get a replacement. :p

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have had this happen too, a few months back. I don't know what fixed it, so I can't tell you what to do. But your best bet is to file an in-game report.