• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighbourly Help (NH) chests??

CCFB1990

I do NH regularly but cannot recall receiving a chest.
The hint is on every page I do ... but how do I get/claim it??
chest.jpg
???????? HOW?

Thanks
T

Fayeanne

It will happen automatically when it does. If you've ever gotten a pop-up dialog with your name on it and a message saying "you've received this gift from your neighbor", that is your Neighborly Help chest.

Katwick

Cartographer
As I recall, there's a 50/50 chance of getting a reward chest, with a total of four per day. And it may be only on the return visit chests, I've never paid much attention.

CCFB1990

Thanks folks ... still no wiser ... and ... Fayeanne - I do not recall receiving a neighbour gift message ...
Thanks again everybody.
T

Lady Dastardly

If you looked at the wiki, that's probably why you're confused. It still refers to an older version of neighborly help that made you hunt around your city to find an actual chest to open, but that mechanic hasn't existed for a very long time. Now, as you're giving help you will just get a pop up telling you what you received (KP, relic, or spell). There is no actual "chest" to speak of. This thread, linked here, has more info, and a pic of what the pop up looks like, courtesy of @Zoof

CCFB1990

Thank you Lady Dastardly and Zoof ... wiser but still do not recall receiving a pop up as detailed. Maybe I need to give it more time.
Thanks again.
T

McBall

CCFB1990 - I am with you. I get that there may once have been help chests and they no longer exist, bit the Great Bell Spire (humans) / Crystal Lighthouse (Elves) is supposed to increase the rewards our of the Help Chests .... so if there are none - then no increased rewards - what does the great Bell Spire do instead?

Count Rupert

You still get help chests. It's just at one time you had to hunt for them in the cities of those you were giving neighborly help. Now its been automated. Every time you give neighborly help you have a random chance of triggering a chest. When you trigger one you should be getting a popup message indicating the reward you got. This can occur three times a day unless you have the scout's tavern. The Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse increase the size of the reward you receive.

Glandeh

You still get help chests. It's just at one time you had to hunt for them in the cities of those you were giving neighborly help. Now its been automated. Every time you give neighborly help you have a random chance of triggering a chest. When you trigger one you should be getting a popup message indicating the reward you got. This can occur three times a day unless you have the scout's tavern. The Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse increase the size of the reward you receive.
Sunset towers will add seeds to the chest, and a fed Moonbear (from the Zodiac event of 2020, I think) will add 3KP. First NH of the day will almost always give a "chest", after that, you may need to give some more help to get number 2 and 3 (and more if you have Scout's Tavern).
In the browser version it will look like this (no fed bear, no Bell spire, but Sunset topwers present:
1697473239727.png