• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighbourly Help on a PC

DeletedUser19458

When giving help to neighbours that want culture, can you put the amount of culture a building has within the tooltip if you hover over it. Currently it just lists the name of that building.

If I'm giving culture help, it'd be nice to give it to the building that has the most culture rather then making random guesses about what you can remember of each building.

Mobile has it easier, since it lists (I believe) the top culture building, but you can't get the daily reward on mobile and sometimes I don't want to bother flipping back and forth.

DeletedUser20396

I asked through the mail device,(Which you can only do if you are on the pc) and the person said that the Temple of Holy Fire was her most culture at the moment. :) But this would be nice. :):):)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I understand the mobile visits are meant to come to browser at some stage. It won't help for the chests but hopefully they solve that one soon too as some AW bonuses rely on them.

LadyMiska

If I'm giving culture help, it'd be nice to give it to the building that has the most culture rather then making random guesses about what you can remember of each building.

Highly Agree! :)

I want to give the Best possible Aid to others and I find it Highly Frustrating to have to flip back and forth between the game and looking up Culture Building values @ ElvenArchitect. Don't get me wrong, ElevenArchitect is a FANTASTIC Resource, but the 'back and forth' to compare Culture Buildings becomes Tedious at best.

DeletedUser

I highly agree with Hurtball's suggestion.

It seems that the change would be simple to make from the current tooltip:

For 8:00 h, this building gives twice the culture.

To the following tooltip:

For (X), this building gives (Y) additional culture.

Where X is the time determined by whether the owner of the building has a Crystal Lighthouse and its level and Y is determined by the amount of culture that the building provides.

Please make this change. Thank you.

NightshadeCS

YES!!!! I have wanted this for so long!

It is easier once you get into higher chapters, as you have seen most of the culture buildings.

Hitting bigger event buildings is usually safe. Most people won't get too ticked off regardless of what you polish.

My BH migrated away from my Main Hall quite a while ago, but I put Classy Lanterns around it to try and help it stick out.

Builder Hut w Classy Lanterns.jpg

Socrates28

Most players (or the ones who read the forum anyway) try to place them near the Main Hall, but if they don't and I have to hunt for very long I just poish the MH.
In our FS we suggest the people put the BH location in their city title like this; B5, meaning like a clock that the BH is in the 5 o'clock position in referance to the Main Hall. Works to give us an area o look in rather than the whole city. I have also used in in our AWKP swap threads to help the newer players find the AW I want the kp in.

DeletedUser6724

I've been playing Elvenar for about three year and Forge of Empires in two worlds for six and 1/2 years. They are both Inno Games. Several years ago FoE emplemented an "Aid" button which automatically hit the highest building available. What a godsend it was. I'm so frustrated with having to spend so much time looking up cultural buildings on https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/culture/ for every player, every day. I only wished the developers here were as good as the ones on FoE. Unfortunately, they don't even read these comments....

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I've been playing Elvenar for about three year and Forge of Empires in two worlds for six and 1/2 years. They are both Inno Games. Several years ago FoE emplemented an "Aid" button which automatically hit the highest building available. What a godsend it was. I'm so frustrated with having to spend so much time looking up cultural buildings on https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/culture/ for every player, every day. I only wished the developers here were as good as the ones on FoE. Unfortunately, they don't even read these comments....

It works that way for visits when you use the mobile version. So if you do not care about the three chests, just do all your visits with the app and you get what you want. Or collect the three chests while visiting in the browser version and then switch to the app to visit everyone else.

Socrates28

Or collect the three chests while visiting in the browser version and then switch to the app to visit everyone else.
This is what I do and it makes making visits and giving helps so much easier and quicker, especially considering the many times I would have to click to do that on the PC version.:eek:

DeletedUser

Wow! :eek:

I think I need to spend more time getting to know my way around ElvenArchitect.
It would be time we spent. It provides a great tool for planning the placement of expansions and buildings. You can obtain an ElvenArchitect link to your current city by logging onto www.elvenstats.com with your player name and a password. Then, you can usee the planning tool to make changes to your city before you do them in the game. Very useful.