• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Never deleted messages

ScavengerType

It's been said that if you've deleted messages that you will experience message miscommunication, receiving notice without a message to view, however, I have never deleted past messages and experience notifications without messages received and same with sent and they don't receive.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have had the same problem. I send messages and they say "message sent" but the person on the other end never gets them. I haven't deleted messages, but even if players have, there should be no reason for new messages to be dependent upon that. I hope Inno fixes that. There were times when I wanted to speak privately with one member of the team, and if you can't get your message across, it makes for very frustrating interaction. Best of luck to you (and me).