• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Never Enough Orcs

DeletedUser4372

my issue is all of a sudden, and i mean in the last couple days, i do not have enough seeds? i had enough, just enough to put all my productions on another cycle but now, i need to stick them on 3 hour cycles and i am not logging into this game 4 times a day.

AtaguS

ooh that sounds good. I had asked friends whether they thought I should build shrooms or prosperity (I only had room for 1) and they all said shrewdy shrooms. I'm a bit sorry now. I'll keep that in mind when I get a bit of space.
My level 11 prosperity towers produces 99,000 supplies every 3 hours and increases the use of the PoP spells on my workshops. My level 34 workshop produces 31,050 supplies every three hours. I'd argue if you have an active swap thread in your fs you could afford to teleport one of your workshops to make space to build the prosperity towers...level it up and you'd be ahead in the supply department in no time.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
My level 11 prosperity towers produces 99,000 supplies every 3 hours and increases the use of the PoP spells on my workshops. My level 34 workshop produces 31,050 supplies every three hours. I'd argue if you have an active swap thread in your fs you could afford to teleport one of your workshops to make space to build the prosperity towers...level it up and you'd be ahead in the supply department in no time.
I never thought of it that way, but that is very logical. I do have space for a prosperity (but then I couldn't move anything else) right now. I'm thinking that maybe I could stick it down there and build it up, and then teleport my workshop, which is something like level 24. And I'm going to have a city expansion as soon as I get the research done. Thanks.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@AtaguS I am at an earlier chapter (Woodelves) than you, but my Prosperity Towers is outperforming my workshops by a similar margin. My level 6 Prosperity Towers makes 17,850 supplies every 3 hours. Each of my level 23 workshops is making 4170 supplies every 3 hours

AtaguS

@AtaguS I am at an earlier chapter (Woodelves) than you, but my Prosperity Towers is outperforming my workshops by a similar margin. My level 6 Prosperity Towers makes 17,850 supplies every 3 hours. Each of my level 23 workshops is making 4170 supplies every 3 hours
Exactly! That plus the boost to the PoP spells makes it a really good investment. What it does to the tournaments who knows...but that's a moan for a different thread, lol lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
my issue is all of a sudden, and i mean in the last couple days, i do not have enough seeds? i had enough, just enough to put all my productions on another cycle but now, i need to stick them on 3 hour cycles and i am not logging into this game 4 times a day.

You hurt your seed supply by not logging in as close to every three hours as possible and collecting them from your Trader. Remember that while the main amount takes 24 hours to fill up, that bonus amount is ready to collect every three hours. So if you only collect them every nine hours, you are throwing away thousands of seeds every day.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Dang ... I have a 4x5 space rather than a 5x4. I'll have to wait until I get that city research done.

DeletedUser4372

You hurt your seed supply by not logging in as close to every three hours as possible and collecting them from your Trader. Remember that while the main amount takes 24 hours to fill up, that bonus amount is ready to collect every three hours. So if you only collect them every nine hours, you are throwing away thousands of seeds every day.
it was a change in the game, they even took away upgrading the production of the seeds. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe people complained but they changed it back some.
i am not logging in every 3 hours, i did say this in my first response, twice a day is enough. Thank you for responding though :+)

Last edited by a moderator: