• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New 5 day buildings

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The reward for 220 gems is a Tome of the Fearless. It offers the choice to summon: Enlightened Light Range, Magnificent Mage Multiplier, Heavy Melee Shrine, Heavy Range Powerup, or Light Melee Monument. I think it is great that 5 day buff buildings now exist for all unit types. My question is: does anybody know if there are plans to add the 3 new building to the magic academy as crafting options?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Not on Beta yet. They have been in the game files for months now, but that Tome was the first sign of them, other than maybe one "sale" recently where they could be bought? Or am I remembering that sale wrong?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Not on Beta yet. They have been in the game files for months now, but that Tome was the first sign of them, other than maybe one "sale" recently where they could be bought? Or am I remembering that sale wrong?
I think they might have been in the Royal Prize pass last event. Although I am not 100% sure on that.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Please define what "interesting" would be with respect to Elvenar.
I can think of several effects that I'd find more interesting than "+xx% damage"

+reduced damage from the first attack received
+movement speed
+initiative
+debuffs vs select unit type
+debuff multiplier on offense
+resistance vs enemy debuffs
+retaliation damage
+chance to freeze on hit
+range
+damage over time
+recovery after battle

I've gone for months without using a single melee unit in the spire simply because range is so OP, even without ELR or MMMs.

Range beats out melee so brutally in this game that +damage simply doesn't cut it. Sure, eventually you could stack enough buildings to run a 1-shot doggie army for a week, but I don't consider that "interesting". Something that really cuts into the advantage of ranged units like some of the list above would be better IMO.

Last edited:

mikeledo

So the next obvious question would be what two back-to-back tournaments using what specific boost would be best?