• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New Account but Not New Person

• Thread starter DeletedUser20491
  • Start date

DeletedUser20491

Hello to All There!
First thing first: I am not a new player, just a new account.
I do want to say this though so all do know me better.

I was born in a place called Troy, New York. 10:48AM September 3rd, 2001. So I am technically 17 years old. Where I come from everything was basically laying low. Did I do that? Yes... ...Of course not! What fun would it be if I didn't? So I started to learn about the Greek and Roman Myths. Few years after I started my research, still working on the research on the pocket dictionary at the moment, I taught my self archery. Archery became my favorite subject to learn. With the ability to shoot at targets or even not to use loud guns, which evolved me to being able hear things alot better then most but also causing me having a hurting head when I hear too much quiet or if things are really loud. After time I started to burn my arrows then shoot then at the targets, but missing one and with it bouncing of the walls it hit my head making my left eyebrow permanently burnt where it cannot be growing in that little spot again. I stopped shooting after that. Then became a Beta Tester for Era of Celestials and Joined Elvenar few years before that. My original name was @mithras (which doesn't have a forum account) I played so Long but ended quiting because of my Head Mage, as I was ArchMage for an Fellowship call Friends of Elvenar (FoE) My Head Mage died from a lung defect and I quit the game, ended the Fellowship. Told all players in there that it's time is up. The Contract is over, etc. Ever since the Harvest Festival I tried making a new fellowship to bring back his honor. Realizing that how hard it is now a days I quit that job and going to try get back to Orc and Goblins. I will gain new knowledge then make a new fellowship for all youngsters. Today I will announce that I wouldn't care the situation I end up with I will be a good player and a fellow teammate even if I am not in the same Fellowship.

DeletedUser16929

hello and welcome back Lord Firerus
i like your avatar and signature
20491.jpg
index.php