• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New account looking for fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser25460
  • Start date

DeletedUser25460

I have played in 2 other worlds as a human and an elf. My elf account was a ,earning experience so I'm starting over and hoping to avoid the mistakes I made with my first account. I play daily and also am a tourney player. I know my score is itty bitty right now, but all I'm asking is to be given a chance. I promise I won't disappoint you!

Gemma

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I'm not on your world, but I do wish you luck!

LoriMaxine

I have played in 2 other worlds as a human and an elf. My elf account was a ,earning experience so I'm starting over and hoping to avoid the mistakes I made with my first account. I play daily and also am a tourney player. I know my score is itty bitty right now, but all I'm asking is to be given a chance. I promise I won't disappoint you!

Gemma
We at Chateau du Loup are a new Fellowship. We are active and enjoy helping each other. Your experience would be greatly appreciated as we grow. You are welcome to join us if you like. Sincerely, LoriMaxine

Tskyler

Gemma
If you haven’t found one or if you have and it doesn’t work out try Tinker’s Dam. I think you would like us and fit in nicely.

DeletedUser7527

Gemma
sorry you are not on Felyndral I would invite you to join us