• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New active player

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849009081
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849009081

Hello my fellow Elvenarians,

I am just under a week into the game and I am seeking a fellowship that can help me progress, so that i can in turn help them progress. I also play Forge of Empires so I have a good idea of how the game works, but I have already found that there are many differences as well. I am an everyday player and am generally on a fair amount during the day. Let me know if you think I might be a good fit for your FS. BTW, my only current boost is marble, but I will have crystals and gems once I unlock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 849009081

It is hard to find a FS that is willing to take a low player.....regardless of what they can potentially bring to the FS in the future. I am finding it a struggle to move forward as I know I have the ability to. I just need a bit of guidance and little push forward meet my potential and exceed expectations.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome Ramtide! I'm not in your world either :(, but surely there are FS's in A world that would love to have a motivated new player! It is the oldest world on the US servers, so there are probably a bunch of high ranking long-term established FS's. You could poke around on ElvenStats to find some mid-ranked FS's that might meet your (and their) needs.

mephalia39

Hi Ramtide. The fs Im in does take and help new players. We do have openings.We have people ranging from over 100k in score to 4kish. Most of our people have learned and grown together. You do need a fs with a variety of player levels. We have active traders in the fs, which helps in early growth and are able to answer questions .Feel free to message me in game.

Deleted User - 849009081

Thank you Mephalia, I have joined your FS, so hopefully I can be of value soon!!