• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New ad banners....stop. Bad marketing

Is one rejecting of offer enough, per log in?

• I love the constant banners, bring it on!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12390

So today you just changed another (as I call it glitch in the game---like the glitch in the Matrix) when I relogged in,... you now flash ad banners trying to sell your offers or diamonds...EVERY single time we click on a menu, then back home. One no should suffice. We do not want to keep clicking reject offer or close offer... after we just clicked it. I just clicked the "close window button, 7 time in 5 minutes. No way

If I go to my world map then resource menu then back home... the same banner now keeps appearing. That is a bad marketing choice, and very bad idea. If we get infiltrated with marketing spam... we will log off.

I have been playing for 15 months now, this is a very bad move to spam us while we are playing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 8.18.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 8.18.30 AM.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 82

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Rivershiny,

As of right now, the bug that brought about the multiple display of the offers should be fixed. Simply reload the game to process the changes. Do keep in mind due to today being Black Friday, there will be 3 additional offer pop up displays for different types of offer.

~Xelenia

Laochra

I'm only interested if they offer the free builder option again. I only got the offer in 2 out of my 5 cities when I began playing.

DeletedUser51

Since this is actually a bug that has been corrected, I will close the thread and move it to the correct archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.