• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New addicted player looking for friendly, active, and fun loving Fellowship

able99

I started playing about a month ago, and from not knowing anything or what to expect in the game, I am now totally addicted to Elvenar. I am in love with the concept of the game, the graphics, and the fact the challenges keep changing. And most of all, I am blown away by the designers of the game, and awed by some of the cities I visited. Can't wait t get there.

Early on, I joined a fellowship, and visit everyone everyday, as well as visiting everyone around me. In the month I've been playing I moved up to the 7th position within my fellowship. I was disappointed that many members in the FS were not very active. The key active members are near me. I believe I would continue to grow and I new Fellowship.

I tend to be social. and would welcome chats within the fellowship, and joint quests and tournaments. I post only fair trades, and would be as helpful and generous as possible within the fellowship. Please visit me and ask questions if you want to know more about me.

Have fun, make friends, and keep growing.

Regards,
able99

Last edited:

DeletedUser6322

I started playing about a month ago, and from not knowing anything or what to expect in the game, I am now totally addicted to Evlenar. I am in love with the concept of the game, the graphics, and the fact the challenges keep changing. And most of all, I am blown away by the designers of the gave, and awed by some of the cities I visited. Can't wait t get there.

Early on, I joined a fellowship, and visit everyone everyday, as well as visiting everyone around me. In the month I've been playing I moved up to the 7th position within my fellowship. I was disappointed that many members in the FS were not very active. The key active members are near me. I believe I would continue to grow and I new Fellowship.

I tend to be social. and would welcome chats within the fellowship, and joint quests and tournaments. I post only fair trades, and would be as helpful and generous as possible within the fellowship. Please visit me and ask questions if you want to know more about me.

Regards,
able99
We are looking for you! Come join our family. ALL of our players are active and we are very close. Please come and give us a try! Gondor's Grace is the name of the fs and we only have 1 opening. I'd like you to be that one!

able99

We are looking for you! Come join our family. ALL of our players are active and we are very close. Please come and give us a try! Gondor's Grace is the name of the fs and we only have 1 opening. I'd like you to be that one!
To: Gondor's Grace
I visited several of your cities and you are an amazing top tier Fellowship. I did not expect a rely from a FS so highly rated, and I am humbled. Even the 24th slot Roadblock is heads and shoulders above me.
I wonder, what I can contribute to the FS at my level, so in fairness you should have the opportunity to reconsider extending an invitation to me.

I should mention I am boosted in steel and scrolls, and once I unlock the research I will also have elixir.
I'm close to completing Superior Residence, so I can consolidate population into fewer building and free up space for manufacturing.
In my current FS I produced everything because I could not always get what I needed by trading. I understand in active FS it is better to specialize in boosted supplies and trade for others. I play the game without buying diamonds as I consider that less challenging.

Lastly you should know my wife and I are going away for the Labor Day weekend so will probably take a break starting
Friday afternoon and will return Sunday night.

If you still feel I am a good fit for you, please send me an invitation and I will be honored to join.

Regards,
able99

DeletedUser2768

To: Gondor's Grace
I visited several of your cities and you are an amazing top tier Fellowship. I did not expect a rely from a FS so highly rated, and I am humbled. Even the 24th slot Roadblock is heads and shoulders above me.
I wonder, what I can contribute to the FS at my level, so in fairness you should have the opportunity to reconsider extending an invitation to me.

I should mention I am boosted in steel and scrolls, and once I unlock the research I will also have elixir.
I'm close to completing Superior Residence, so I can consolidate population into fewer building and free up space for manufacturing.
In my current FS I produced everything because I could not always get what I needed by trading. I understand in active FS it is better to specialize in boosted supplies and trade for others. I play the game without buying diamonds as I consider that less challenging.

Lastly you should know my wife and I are going away for the Labor Day weekend so will probably take a break starting
Friday afternoon and will return Sunday night.

If you still feel I am a good fit for you, please send me an invitation and I will be honored to join.

Regards,
able99

I can't speak for everyone, but many of us enjoy helping new players grow by leaps and bounds. There are a few in my fellowship (Kinds and Queens in Elcy) that we've pumped full of goods and whatever they needed to grow as fast as they can. They say it's been a godsend. They've had to slog along in other worlds without the help.

If you're being offered a spot in this fellowship, TAKE IT. You may not be able to do much RIGHT NOW, but you will someday.

Aurora Sunstar

Red Phoenix of Elvenar is always looking for members! All levels welcome! My name is Aurora Sunstar. Love you to be active as life allows, join tournies, adventures, etc. As long as you have FUN!

DeletedUser20396

You could try The Irish City. We are a humble abode, but we are rearranging at the moment.

Alenette

I started playing about a month ago, and from not knowing anything or what to expect in the game, I am now totally addicted to Evlenar. I am in love with the concept of the game, the graphics, and the fact the challenges keep changing. And most of all, I am blown away by the designers of the gave, and awed by some of the cities I visited. Can't wait t get there.

Regards,
able99

Alenette

We would love for you to join us - Juniper Tree - Welcoming. We are ready for new members and happy to teach and share. Happy to facilitate trades and give lots of info. I have finished Amuni and am just sitting around ready to chat and give hopefully helpful advice! LOL

DeletedUser7527

Regards,
able99
i am in 3 diffrent fellowships and we would love for you to join us any one of the 3 just look me up and send a message to me and we can get you into any onr that you are able to join

DeletedUser21946

You could try The Irish City. We are a humble abode, but we are rearranging at the moment.
I know this isn't a new post. This is my secondary Elma, ie. mobil phone game. If you still have space, I would like to join. I should also mention two others in my present fs are holding on, but interested in moving to another active fs..
I told them I would let them know if and where I am going.

DeletedUser20396

I will take a look into it. We still have a few openings.

Last edited:

skeeter6060

We are a very friendly FS with no rules but do expect members to be active and make visits. We are active in tournaments we get 6 and 7 chests. We are active in adventures we finished 30th last one and we work together to help each other in events to finish them. we have a group of daily players so almost always some one on line to help if needed and almost always someone in chat. we have a aw kp thread so everyone can upgrade aw's faster. We have a fb page so we can share ideas and info a lot easier with graphs and such for adventures and tips and stratigies for tournaments. We would like to recruit a new member with crystal or scrolls tier 2 and elixir or dust tier 3 these would trade vey well with us we trade amoung our selves very activly. if you are interested let me know here or in game we are the Goblin King I am skeeter AM hope to hear from you!!!

DeletedUser20396

But of course, you wouldn't want to move till after the tourney fir you don't want to lose your progress.