• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New addicted player looking for friendly, active, and fun loving Fellowship

DeletedUser19483

Clairella, and Catrille are in Felyndral.
They need to do this theirselves, I am giving them a roadmap to this forum, and done.
Sorry about all this confusion, I am not going to be the middleman anymore.
Just get me please!o_O
(Nods head rapidly) Of course! Of course! Soon you'll be one of us.....then there is no escape......or is there......I've never tried....(shrugs)

DeletedUser20396

Felandryl
I find this confusing. If we are all in the same fs, wouldn't we be in the same world?
I am in Elcyandir, you are in Fehlydrahl. At least, the one you left is. It says you are still in the FS Ravens of Morrigan.
I do not have a message, perhaps I do not know how to find it?
if your mobile, it won't show.

able99

I started playing about a month ago, and from not knowing anything or what to expect in the game, I am now totally addicted to Elvenar. I am in love with the concept of the game, the graphics, and the fact the challenges keep changing. And most of all, I am blown away by the designers of the game, and awed by some of the cities I visited. Can't wait t get there.

Early on, I joined a fellowship, and visit everyone everyday, as well as visiting everyone around me. In the month I've been playing I moved up to the 7th position within my fellowship. I was disappointed that many members in the FS were not very active. The key active members are near me. I believe I would continue to grow and I new Fellowship.

I tend to be social. and would welcome chats within the fellowship, and joint quests and tournaments. I post only fair trades, and would be as helpful and generous as possible within the fellowship. Please visit me and ask questions if you want to know more about me.

Have fun, make friends, and keep growing.

Regards,
able99
Its been a little over a year and a half since I first posted that I was looking for a fellowship to play in, and thought I might supply an update.
I joined Gondor's Grace and found the members there friendly, and I recieved lots of help in building my city. I dont remember my score when I started, but currently I am over 400,000 and in the middle of Constructs. Now I love helping newer members and paying it forward.
Gondor's Grace is not a hard core fellowship with rules to keep everyone pushing onward. We generally 6-7 chests in the tourney. The feeling is pushing for 10 chests weekly turns Elvenar from a game to a job. Certainly we would like more to participate in tourney, but everyone understands real life comes first and this is just a game.
That brings me to the reason for this post. We have several larger members that stopped playing and several open spots. The fellowship also needs an active Dust Boosted player. If you feel Gondor's Grace is the type of fellowship you are looking for, send me a message in game as I play every day and only visit forum occasionally.
Have fun, make friends and keep growing.
Regards
able99