• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New and enjoying this

• Thread starter DeletedUser1470
  • Start date

DeletedUser1470

Hi I've posted a few questions and thought I'd introduce myself. I began playing last week. I play in the 4 worlds and would like to eventually join fellowships in each world. I realized I am too new and small to be a benefit to anyone yet, but look forward to joining in the future. I visit my neighbors daily. This is just a nice way to pass time. I'm mostly home bound. Thanks!

Deleted User - 312108

Hi Snowqueen, just because you are new and small doesn't mean fellowships would look at you. Granted more advanced ones who are in later chapters may not be open to less progressed players (My fellowship is looking for players with a trader and certain boosts to help balance goods), BUT, if you have a trader and your first boost, look at some of the fellowships folks around your score are in or found your own.

DeletedUser1470

Thanks Lyleth! I have a trader in 2 worlds and about to get 1 in another. Boosts as well.

DeletedUser1161

I realized I am too new and small to be a benefit to anyone yet, but look forward to joining in the future.
I'm glad you're having fun.

You are not too small to benefit other small cities. Your neighborly help is exactly the same as help from a big city. Also, trade is a very important part of the game. If you can form or find a fellowship of similar-level cities you can all trade boosted goods. Factories take a lot of elves, and making goods takes a lot of coin and supplies. You'll find you have lots more goods if you focus on your boosted ones and trade for unboosted.

DeletedUser1470

How do you suggest I find the fellowships that would be best for me?

Deleted User - 312108

If you are trading, check out the folks you are trading with and the level of their fellowship members. If you are in mid-range for that, it would likely be a good fit dependent on boosts.
Otherwise, click on your score and check out the fellowships of people who are near your level. Read the descriptions to see what they are looking for.

You can join fellowships in your neighborhood, but gain more benefit if the fellowship isn't centered in one area.

DeletedUser1161

How do you suggest I find the fellowships that would be best for me?
Since you've found the forums, you could post in the "Members seeking fellowships" section for each of your worlds.

In-game, click your rank and go to the Fellowships tab. Go to some of the lower-ranked fellowships and look at the member roster. Try to find one where you like the description, it has openings, and there are some players near your city score. Write the archmage to introduce yourself and apply.

Just about any friendly fellowship is worth trying out. Once you grow your cities some more, you may get to the point where trade gets difficult or the fellowship policies don't suit you. At that point you can probably find a bigger fellowship that works better.

DeletedUser626

hiya snowqueen123456,

nice to meet you, hope your new year is wonderful.
happy to see you have found and are using the tools available to you in this game.

DeletedUser

Welcome, snowqueen123456. It is a great way to pass the time, isn't it? I was surprised at how much I enjoy Elvenar (I'm pretty much a single-player gamer at heart), but at seven months and counting, I think I can safely say that I love the game.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot! If you are looking for a fellowship on Arendyll, drop me a line. I have very few requirements, but giving aid at least a couple times a week is one of them.